CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Play Dates and Santa Claus!

We have had a lot of late nights with no bed times, extra cuddles  and los of Santa Claus movies all in preperation for meeting THE BIG MAN.

IMG_7606

The good news is everything went really well except one small thing…IMG_7612

Sitting in his lap.

I can’t say we didn’t expect it.

Lola was SO excited to meet him and still if you ask her if she wants to meet him she say YES!

She actually came to me while I was getting ready with her puppy dog on under her arm and her shoes on pointing to her shirt (with santa on it)… Tara said she has just drug her to the door so she sent her to me.

I guess she was ready….

So off we went, she even decided to bring him his friend rudolph!

IMG_7336

Sister and rudolph were ready!IMG_7344IMG_7345

Are we model status or what?IMG_7348IMG_7349

We spotted him and she was perfecty fine…. w estood there for a few minutes as every on etook their turn and then it was out turn…IMG_7352

I grabbed her hand and ecalmly sad “yay Lola, it’s our turn!”

She froze.

She was not moving an inch.IMG_7353IMG_7356

That was almost worse than getting shots…. It’s over Lola, It’s over!IMG_7354

Girlfriend and mama actually weren’t feeling too hot by the end of that day so our style got a bit cramped with Christmas shenanigans but thankfuly while Mama was down Aunt Tay took over the cuddling with Lo…

This was also in place of our nap…. joy.

IMG_7230

Thankfully we bounce back uite well and there were more play dates to be had…

IMG_7176IMG_7177IMG_7180

The suare even has an ice skating this yer and Lola was absolutely infatuated!IMG_7234IMG_7235IMG_7239IMG_7248IMG_7254IMG_7256IMG_7259

She is so ready to be a big girl!IMG_7264IMG_7272IMG_7292IMG_7295IMG_7296

Daddy always jokes (but not really) that when Lola and I are together we are ALL ABOUT LOLA (shocker) and clueless to others around us….

That could’t be more true (on an every day basis) so I thought it was quite hillarious when Lou sent me this picture… I thought it was completely normal that we decided to stand/squat front and center of the exit/entrance ramp…..lolIMG_7297

We also squeezed in some sweet play dates with baby Jadyn, Aunt Kayla before they headed to their gramas for Christmas!

We have to be very careful with saying the word Jadyn around here…. if you say it you better deliver.

IMG_7623

IMG_7629

And you better be ready to walk out the door….IMG_7631

I say this all the time but this day in particular could not have been proven more true…. I usually preface it with “No offense but” my child has never been more GENUINELY happy as when she see’s and gets to hold baby Jadyn.

You would think I ave a grown persona  million dollars!

IMG_7683

Jadyn actually looked like she enjoyed it just as much!IMG_7684

I think this is the start of a beauiful friendship- WPIMG_7685

I leave you with even more sweetness if that is possible…. SOme of th sweetest moment I caught between Lola and Lou sharing lovie sniffs.

If you know Lo, you know this is her most cherished form of comfort besides her mama and daddy (of course)….

Her daddy asks all the time if  he can hae a snff and she usaly aughs saying “no!”… Look how carefu she is o finally let him get  a sniff…

IMG_7636IMG_7637IMG_7638

You are one of a kind Lola, one of a kind.IMG_7640IMG_7641IMG_7643IMG_7644IMG_7648

Oh how I love their love….

I’m on a roll, Christmas Eve blog coming soon!

0 comments: