CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve Eve!

Well my  Christmas present came early thanks to B!

My blogger is finally fixed (and updated)!!

Woohoo!

Hints the bombarding of all the drafts finally being published that have been sitting idle the last few weeks!

I still have a few more drafts to tidy up and even more that have yet to be started but at least we’re back in business!

I will leave you with that update for now and a sneak peak of our Christmas card which was another sobb story after hearing the GREAT news that it had been shipped after being in “processing” for 14 DAYS!

Wah wah wah.

I know.

Never the less we are all up and running now and impatiently awaiting “Ho Ho” to get here!

IMG_7751IMG_7750

I love our cards this year!

Who knew we would have such luck in Ireland with pictures (and I do believe we owe our photgraphy skills to Kern on this on this one)!

Go Kerny!

Tomorow is guranteed to be cray! Our company is all here and we are so EXCITED to be hosting our very first Christmas in our home this year… Lola is OVER THE MOON!

So far with all the “chaos” i’m terrible at even keeping up withmy phone so updating a christmas blgo is more than a long shot.

If I don’t make it back on  Christmas please know we are soaking up every bit of Christmas throug a childs eyes and will eventually post a billion overboard pictures to tell all about it!

Merry Christmas and thanks for getting us back in business B!

0 comments: