CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

……. My DREAM came true!!!!

…. We made it to Hilton Head!! Can you believe it??? I have lucked out yet another week! Monday I walked in to class to find out, Comp exams have been moved a week back…. (Thank God) so I went home packed my stuff and was Hilton Head bound after taking two horrendous midterms on Tuesday (we won’t go there)!

The entire trip down here I remained on cloud 9…. After spending every 5 minutes of “free time” studying and every other 5 minutes of free time having a huge GUILT from not studying I was WORN OUT! The entire ride here was a pure feeling of RELIEF!!!

That and catching up on lost time with my HUBBY! I don’t think we turned the radio on until we hit Dublin! Ha I have to admit how much i look forward to trips where he has to be away from  his electronics!! But we sure do miss the pups, we are a bit ridiculous… we have been talking about them since we got here and watching animal planet doesn’t help! It’s terrible walking in a door and them not being there to greet us we won’t even talk about having to sleep with out them! Why can’t I have the best of both worlds? Pups and Hilton Head! Oh well a few days of alone time won’t kill Lou and I ;) and I’m sure the pups will get over it if we bring them new treats and babies back. BTW thanks Miss Laura for baby sitting!! We love you!

So anyway WE MADE IT and Laura is actually coming up for the day today…. I promise to bring pics and more updates at the end of the week!

0 comments: