CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Beauty of Snow…..

Is that school gets canceled!!!! On this particular day this also includes a canceled midterm!!! Too good to be true!!!

DSC06232

I may not look at it as such a blessing when I return to school in 2 weeks after spring break with 2 midterm and our comp exam the next week! Oh well, cross that bridge when we get there right?

SO not to much to catch up on since the last post because this is all i have done since then…..

 SNV30441

Tucker is so over mama not paying him enough attention! SNV30442

Lou managed to get some things done this week…. apparently this was a “big deal” he finally got some LCD screen working that he has been working on for a while? Not sure, and not even going to act like i understand but  I was just excited on how he “proved” to me it was working!! It writes it over and over on the screen now…DSC06154

In other news “hu hum” we have finally caved and broke down to buy a new TV…. I wish I had taken a side view picture of the old TV…. as soon as we put the new one up i said “EEw. look how outdated our old one looks!!” haha How quickly we forget!

DSC06158

Can I just say…. anymore talk of electronics on this blog I will have to give Lou his own “gadget talk” folder!! Ok Enough!

So as we are bringing the new tv in Lou says “hurry up I don’t want everyone to see it” I assumed he meant for stealing reasons and what not….. Well don’t you know, not ten minutes after getting it in their  we had a knock on the door. Some little girls were selling “rocks” …..$3 rocks!!! haha Do we have”s-u-c-k-e-r- written on our foreheads or what??

DSC06175

So Lou bargained with them to get us 3 rocks for $4 instead!! haha What a bargain right!! We also had to throw in that they get to pet a “trick dog”!!

Thank you Milly for contributing to mama’s new rocks!

DSC06189SO today I enjoyed a day off at home with Lou to CLEAN and we got ready for mom and dad to come by to spend the night on their way to Statesboro!! Of course Tucker and Milly’s grama greeted them at the door with a  gazillion treats, bones, babies and Frisbee's!! So yes, I am sooooo over snow but it did work in a wonderfully mysterious day today!

0 comments: