CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Meeting Thomas.

Thursday, Alex and I had the PLEASURE of meeting Thomas Lanier Smith….. along with the two cutest, smartest and happiest new parents ever! How stinkin’ cute is he!! Thomas is the sweetest, sleepiest and most “serious” baby ever! This was his classic face…

DSC06314

Mommy Mandy decided he was starring at the contrasting colors on the ceiling fan…. soooo deep in thought for a 4 week old :)

DSC06315 I learned how horrible I am at holding newborns, I love babies but they don’t always love me (although Thomas was quite the trooper while I struggled through it all) maybe they can sense I am nervous and wiggle more? I guess I’m just used to being a pup mom. Future note :This may be a problem?DSC06281

DSC06286

Good thing I have Lou, he is more of a natural with babies, although he claims toddlers are his favorite…BUT not when it came to Thomas, how could he not change his mind he’s such a  cuddly and good baby!DSC06290

Manda and D are slowly introducing Lady to Thomas….  DSC06294

“Hey Lady look at this” How mean mandy, I know Lady remembers when she was mommy’s favorite?

Only teasing :) I think lady got a good trade off with the big new back yard and I know Thomas will grow up to be Lady’s best friend!

DSC06297 DSC06302

A mommy in love doesn’t have much time for words… DSC06305  Thomas sure does fill the Smith house with Love and smile’s as well as a good bit of snores and toot’s!   Alex and I were so excited to be there for Thomas’ first “real” outing…. dinner at La Parilla, yes Mexican…. I think him and I will get along JUST FINE! Seeing Mandy and Thomas was the best outing filled with good stories, lovin’ and cuddles, juicy gossip and mama talk!DSC06309

BTW Mandy is too IN LOVE and BUSY being a mommy to a newborn to blog these days so this will suffice as a Thomas blog for her as well, when she does get time to blog you can find her blog here mama Mandy (click her to follow here blog)

So meeting Thomas was absolutely wonderful and even the horror story of his birth did not suppress my desire we have of wanting our very own RIGHT THIS SECOND!!!

BUT for now, we will:)

0 comments: