CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Moving, up-sizing, new things? eek!

**Announcement**

So since the blog entered my life Lou often states “I just love when You and technology find a common ground”.

I guess for him It’s kind of like having two best friends who (for the most part) don’t get a long with each other?

image

So anyway Mr, bigger, better,more power, over achiever, wants me to upgrade to my own website, as oppose to the “.blogger”. I don’t really see the point and for me it was rather confusing just getting this set up! However, he is more than THRILLED about the idea. I don’t understand how it will work but apparently I can do “so much more, anything really”.

Where will all these post go?

Will everything be out of order?

What do i need on there I don’t have here?

DSC00099

To me, live writer is more than ALL i need/can handle.

Not to mention: as of Friday, conveniently my live writer (for the FIRST time) messed up, so this is only increasing Lou’s want for me to get my own website! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

It’s just that I’m completely content the way things are now :)

However, we have come to an agreement/I gave in, and if it can still use live writer on my own website and it will make me happy-ER, as he states, than I will give it a try as long as he sets it all up for me to “easily” maintain" myself like he promises….

Well he could hardly stand it and bought my new domain name yesterday! I officially own my own website!! Who would have thought?? However I will not be taking this task on (of switching) until AFTER May 25, when school and my first vacation are over with!

Just a thought…I don’t think i will ever be able to mention a new “hobby” around him with out being ready to sign up for classes (unless he beats me to it)!

SO that’s my announcement!! I will let ya know how it is coming along as we/Lou makes progress on it!

DSC00097

0 comments: