CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Made it through the day…

Survived comps, if only I knew I passed I could relax with a bit more relief right now….. oh well, Alex says theirs nothing I can do about it now so i suppose i will rest my worries and just enjoy a night of no studying.

Thought I would share a note with you all, my 3 reader’s ;) who know Lou well enough to die laughing enjoy this…..

So I had a text waiting on me when I finished my test which said “Hey babe, I put the love seat outside on the porch so the dogs could sit outside and enjoy the weather”. Needless to say I thought “surely he’s kidding…..

Then I received a picture message.

dogs porch It was not a joke.

Anything for those spoiled babies, and you all say I spoil them!!??

haha so anyway Happy Monday!!

Mine ended better than it started which is all i can ask for… I came home to a big “comps are over surprise” waiting on me….. all my favorite candles were lit (yes daddy it smelled like a church) and the best dinner in the world was waiting on me!

Of course my sweet munchkins were waiting too and were so excited to show me their new “set up” on the porch…. so ghetto, just Milly’s style….. huh ;)

0 comments: