CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Picnics and Cookouts!

I have a lot of bragging to do about a certain little boy I got to see last weekend but it just wouldn’t be right if I didn’t first make your heart melt with a few pictures of my own munchkins…..DSC05903 DSC05906 DSC05908

Tucker and Milly have had too much fun this past week in the sunshine, unfortunately this weekend it’s cold again (now that I’m off for spring break of course) so it’s a good thing we got in our Vitamin D while we could! DSC05914 DSC05915 DSC05916

Ok, now that you are good and warmed up to cuteness….. DSC05922

I give you- a day in the park having a picnic with Thomas! DSC05926

Mandy and I had so much to catch up on and as you would imagine chatted it up the entire time- Not that we finished one conversation we started but that’s what Thomas’ nap times are for this week since I’m off  right!! We’ll have to get a phone date this week to finish the 86393286 convo’s we started Mandy!

DSC05939

What a busy boy he is, walking and into everything!!

DSC05946

This one is my favorite, you can see him playing in her hair!! He loves his mommy!  DSC05950

Thomas may be a mama’s boy but I don’t think these two could be any more alike! DSC05953

Btw after we ate we decided to explore a bit but didn’t want to pack up all of our stuff so we told Lou to stay put- he was on duty. We weren’t gone 15 minutes and this boy was out!! Amanda didn’t believe me when I told her “Yes, he can sleep anywhere!” DSC05955

However, Thomas can’t so it was time for them to pack up and head home for nap time!DSC05963

Sunday mom and dad were on their way “through” Atlanta for one of their many “drive by visits” while making their way to Tennessee. So what better thing to do on yet another GORGEOUS SUNNY DAY?

Have a cook out!

DSC05978

Mama came prepared, grilled chicken that was marinated since the day before, banana pudding, deviled eggs and cheese dip!

DSC05976

Yummy and no worries Milly - as you can see there was nothing green on the menu (except maybe the bananas that were smothered and covered in pudding and wafers :)

DSC05993

Was she “born” into the right family or what- we can easily relate to her possessiveness  love for food!

This weekend was another story! It’s been cold and rainy- just in time for my spring break right!! Anyway, more with that later, I have some Law and Order to catch up on while I procrastinate my big plans of writing “at least 2 papers” this week!!

0 comments: