CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Birthdays and A Sunny Visit with Family

Guess who turned 3 years old this past Friday….DSC05673

Kailey did, yes what a big girl she is getting to be! DSC05593

I also got to meet this little love muffin, Harper (Lauren and Josh’s sweet girl- 6 months old).

I think Alex and I are officially the only married ones who don’t have a baby yet :( but that’s ok because Lauren is one of those new mommy’s who is literally perfect! She went ahead and read every baby book out there and now all i have to do is call her with questions as oppose to reading it myself- SCORE!

Question 1- How did you get THAT skinny THAT soon after having Harper (Ney- feel free to answer that too)?

DSC05614

Stephanie out did herself again this year on Kaileys amazing cake- that tasted as good as it looks!!

Then it was time for the big girls to party….. all night long.

steph bday

Thanks for the pic steph*

Where else would we go but El Som and Mill House…

Thank Goodness, because those are 2 reasons in themselves that keep calling Alex and I back to Statesboro!

Tina’s birthday bash was this weekend at Mill House as well- could it have worked out more perfect?!?!?!

Note to self- Just realized I didn’t buy one birthday girl a shot or drink-! (SORRY- Rain check!). Also Renee, you truly did break my nose so rain check back at ya for that too.

Speaking of Tina, Tucker and Milly were so happy to see their friends including Tina’s new pup Max (her is a girl) and Tuck did not even bite her as his “Welcome to my hood” indictment.

DSC05587

Lucky girl…Yay Tuck! (Mama says thank you!) DSC05560

I don’t know why I love this picture, I think it says a lot…..and has some pretty cool people in it. DSC05566

Reminds  me of how laid back Statesboro is I think, no traffic, everything is with in five minutes, than ten restaurants to choose from for lunch and some of the best people in the world living there. People wonder why I come from a background of no schedule?

There’s just something about a small town and this visit in particular that has Alex and I scrambling for what in the world he will do for work when we –eventually- move back…. DSC05569

FYI- The Pups thoroughly enjoyed their sleepover with Cass! 

Anyway on to the family day…

Sunday, after a full night of drinking and eating grilled cheeses sandwiches at Ney-neys it was time to load the pups up again and go visit the family- Adam, Aunt Linda (visiting from Texas), Amber, Julian and Alex’s mom and Mike.

DSC05820

It was the perfect day for being outside….

DSC05713DSC05711  Milly tried to steal Adam’s heart but Bubba said “It’s taken”!

DSC05722

DSC05704

I don’t know if it’s me or if others think this picture is hilarious?

DSC05729

Maybe it’s just those of us who can appreciate TJ and his camp counselor role?

Anyway, if you love that one you will def “get” this one…. DSC05735

He kept up with the other “kids” for a while but as always was limping after an hour or so….

DSC05756

The princess Julian- excuse me- “Ariel” arrived and showed me how she had learned to write her name “Julian”!

DSC05741

See it?

We also found a great EASY game…. “Ariel show us how fast you can run”!  DSC05770

I swear it got easy after this because she continued to do it by herself… ya gotta love when your dogs suffice as baby sitter/entertainers!

DSC05780

She is truly the best hugger, you don’t even have to hold her she just latches on!

DSC05790

*sisters* DSC05812

We had a great, long, sunny visit with everyone and Mike of course had to end it with fireworks and hot dogs- but this time roasted on the fire and not with just any stick- he had to go find special limbs and cut the edges off s0 that we could properly  roast our hot dogs!  DSC05823

Hope your enjoying some sunshine wherever you are!

Keeping up with my countdown? 10 weeks left!!

0 comments: