CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Minor Distraction….

I’m going to attempt to make this short so that it won’t look like i skipped my third class of this week to come home and blog…..

When in reality I came home to attempt working on one of my many papers, 2 presentations and to study for comps next week which are only a few minor stipulations standing between me and  my MSW………. no biggie right!?!?

With all of these days of skipping class I have had the opportunity to scarf down a bowl (or two but i’m getting to that) before running out to the library which has reminded me of something I have needed to share!DSC06221

Milly knows when the cereal bowl is getting low and she gives me one of her many looks…….

You should see the face I get when she  runs after me into the kitchen (assuming i will put it down for her to finish off) only to see me refill my bowl with round 2… and sometimes 3 :)

DSC06236

I wonder where she get those many facial expressions from?

Anyway after everyone's belly is full mom runs out the door and Tj and Mill can be found here….  DSC06223

Oh how I would love to have Tj and Mills Life!

I must catch you up with last weekend before tomorrow comes and then it all just goes to dust…

Alex and I took this past Monday off from work (which is part of my slacking excuse) to go home and spend time with Adam…

We picked a great weekend to go down because Billy was in town and Mom and Dad came down after some mild convincing from me- mom never passes up an opportunity to see “all 3 of her children in the same town”…. I think it’s like Christmas to her!

So Saturday I snuck away with my parents to Bluffton for the day while Alex spent some alone time with Adam…

DSC06186

It was a perfect day for lunch at Skull Creeks Boat House.

DSC06183

Daddy, food and water to look at and he is set!

DSC06189    What a beautiful day!DSC06185That night only got better, we went out for dinner with the Family (-Tara) at El Som (of course) and then off to Millhouse!

DSC05255

DSC05254

Daddy did so good with the biggest test of all: El Som on a diet…

DSC05256

And then you have Lou with a mouth full of food!

I was so sad that half my Boro crew was out of town (Cara and Tina) but so HAPPY to see these two!!

DSC05274

Love, love , love!

DSC05269

Those two just couldn’t get any cuter…… and neither can my Lou!

DSC05271

DSC05264

As you can see the night was nothing less than typical with this crew……

Steph and I (after miraculously making it –15 deep- in a Tundra with an unidentified driver) made it to her car at Dingus but decided the night was not over……

We may have had a small midlife crises and felt the need to try our luck at Rude Rudy’s…

So we left the boys confused in the parking lot and dashed for the Rude Rudy’s door- Sad I know, good news is we felt confident after sneaking in the door with no cover but put to shame after about the fifth song was played in a row that we had never heard….

Tell the truth, do we look old? Too old?  DSC05278

The boys kept themselves entertained as usual….

DSC05279

Thank Goodness for Kelly, he stuck with us even after Stephanie's and I’s famous Hill Street carnival ride (which turned into more of a scavenger hunt just finding it this time)  and ended up driving us all the way home!!

Just for pukes and humility: Heres the Francisco’s “Morning After” picture as mom coined it…

DSC06209

Except for Tara who is fresh from church, bless her!

Then we were off to spend the rest of the weekend with Adam and the many dogs, Alexs mom and Mike worked most of the weekend, which originally was a bummer but it was nice to keep him company while they were gone….

Here’s their newest addition: “Grama”

DSC05248

She has already been introduced to Tuck’s wild side, but as a proud mom I do have to say grama started it this time!

She is quite the territorial handful and Mills is scared to death of her! She was ready to go back to her Francisco Grama and Grampa where the only thing to be scared of is Hershe!!

DSC06180

Tara is coming for another drop by this weekend with Hope, I am getting so spoiled!!

So much for making this short, now lets see if I can knock anything out tonight before Tara’s visit to see us and still make it to bed before midnight!

Wish me luck!

0 comments: