CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Life with Lola!

So here are some sweet pics and snaps from the last couple of weeks since mama is behind!

I think most of them speak for themselves!

IMG_2914IMG_2922IMG_2929

IMG_3038IMG_3049IMG_3067IMG_3073

We had a few sunny but chilly sunny days and daddy was desperate to take Lola to the airport. The whole way there she talked about seeing B. I got a bit worried that she would get disappointed so I prepped her for knowing we could only wave at him… bless her heart it made her SO happy!IMG_2973IMG_2989IMG_2990IMG_2995IMG_3007

We needed a good indoor activity after that so we took Lola for round two of “pup shopping” yet we still appear to be more interested than her…

I found a miniature golden doodle and Lou found a pup called a Walrus (how perfect is he for us seriously- and even loos like Mill)!IMG_3014

We are having the hardest time picking a new pup and still have it in our heart to rescue a golden (although we are TRYING so hard to hold out for a no shedding pup )so we just have fun “only looking” which is pretty foreign to me!IMG_3018Lola and I are SO over this weather (and gymnastics was out this week for spring break) so we enjoyed our first trip (of many) to the library! They have story time and SO many other kids Lola age! She was a bit stand offish at first and I made a little “safe spot” for her to get confident in playing near and before I knew it she was screaming “mine!” at the other kids. lol

Ok were comfortable here! IMG_3092IMG_3093IMG_3096IMG_3097IMG_3100IMG_3103IMG_3109IMG_3111IMG_3115IMG_3117

She LOVED getting in to everything at the library and seeing the other kids! I definitely think we ill be back!

So on this particular morning I started it off with lighting a candle and as soon as Lola saw the lighter she began to sing the “happy” song. Things got pretty quiet after that and I walked in the living room to find her she had gotten the birthday party supplies out and was decorating for a birthday party. She even go the hat on by herself.

I quickly asked if I was invited… her response “of course!”

IMG_3150

Just before lunch I decided to let her try out painting with finger paints (but knew she wouldn’t actually want to touch the paint so I gave her a sponge paint brush) lol

So we moved all the furniture and she was instantly interested! I aid down a blanket and as soon as she saw the supplies she said “mama I painting!” It was her first time and she did so good with it!IMG_3153IMG_3156IMG_3159IMG_3168

Towards the end I painted a flower and she ran and got her water sprayer o come water it- I died.IMG_3170

I told her after every good artist completes a master piece they stand in front of their work and say “tadahhh”!IMG_3175

That face!IMG_3178

I can’t leave out some of my favorite snaps from these two!

IMG_2874

IMG_2949IMG_3121

IMG_3473

They say they hate it when I got to work but I think it might be quite the opposite!

I will leave you with two of my favorite snaps!

Yes pray for me, lol this child is a mess!

Happy hump day!!

0 comments: