CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Happy New Year!

We ended 2015 with eachother and sweet friends and started 2016 well…. I was the lone survivor taking care of a shaking dog with a sleeping husband.IMG_8334

Never the less we made it all look goood while it lasted thanks to our trusty side kick, yes, the girl.IMG_8324

She was SO excited as always to help her mama out that day to prepare for our festivities that night!

IMG_8321

Thankfully she looked extra cute doing it since she was sporting her new fancy apron from Aunt Rachel and Uncle Andy, I think she loved it!

IMG_8331Oh how the times have changed… Lola started the night having the absolute time of her life with her very best friend…. She got to help give baby Jadyn a bath.IMG_8326

She absolutely LOVED helping wash her and kept putting the shampoo on her belly and rinsing it off and then was in charge of getting Jadyn her towel which made her feel super official!

Honestly you would have throught I gave that precious child a million dollars. I have said it a million times but praise the lord that Kayla is not only as patient as a saint but basically is able to juggle being a mom of two.IMG_8345

We put baby J to bed and it was party time!

No offense baby J, next year will definetly be your year girl!

20151231_223330

I have to admit… Lola was down for her nap while I did some “finishing touches” and I honestly thought she was going to be mad at me when she woke up for doing things with out her….

I was wrong, she was SO excited!IMG_8329

Her new fancy hat from Aunt Kayla was helpful too!20151231_232621

IMG_8335Her favorite was the ice cream cone/pizzelle/shots!20151231_232640

20151231_22483620151231_232610

I think we had all filled up on snacks (and boo’s) by the time Kayla and I got around to making the pizzas but we somehow magically managed to take enough time that we thankfully all got hungry again!

(FYI thi is hands down THE BEST pizza sauce ever!)20151231_231508

Even though we were full it was our second annual home made pizza on New Years Eve night (that and we all had diets to start the next day) so what the hell, we made the pizzas!

20160101_005314

IMG_8341IMG_8342IMG_8343

AMAZINGLY delicious!!!IMG_8344

I found this on my camera that I didn’t even take from that night…. Fortunetly Kayla and I were finishing up the pizzas when this was captured…. these boys.

Just walk away Lola… 20160101_020457

We aways have to take a good night New Years Eve pic… when we wake her up tomorrow (or vice versa) it will be another year!IMG_8349

I probably should have kept my party girl up….. I was left with a sleepy Lou and a shaking Mill (from all the fire works!)..

God we’re old!IMG_8350

I did wake him up for the ten second count down but his eyes were bloodshot red and as excited as he attepmted to appear I told him it was best if he just goes right back to sleep… poor Lou!

IMG_8354

I do have to say the very next morning Lola went rght to her baby doll and put her under the sink…. but before I had noticed that sh was pulling my leg to the kitchen to ask for the kitchen soap… I thought it was so cute that she wanted to wash dishes… then I saw the baby doll here.

20160101_163415_1

She was washing her just like Aunt Kayla did for baby J!

We spent the morning pretty lazy at home recooperating and that evening I went in to work but I have to say… we are SO excited for 2016!

It’s still true that 2014 may be the most special year of all to us but 2015 was certainly one of the most exciting and if i had to describe it in one word, FUN. 

My baby went from turning 1 to almost 2 now and as hard as it is to say… as exciting as it was the year she was born and getting to become a mom, 2015 was filled with the most excitement, love and cheer just being with her everyday aand watching her become her own person.

I can’t say this year will be any less exciting, thts for sure… I thin my ENTIRE ife I not only wanted a little girl…. I wanted a two year old. As hard as it is for me to acknowledge my baby isn’t so much a baby anymore I think I’m getting the best gift of all in 2016… A TWO year old!

Lou and I are so excited for another year of divulging in every second we can get with our girl while it’s just us!

I’m (believe it or not) shooting for a year in review this year!

More of our time off together and Yearly reca and resolutons to come… Lou and I actually set REALY good ones this year (which made us feel SO old) but what makes us feel even older is we’re one week in and still haven’t failed miserably yet!

Cheers to a happy 2016!!

0 comments: