CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 14, 2016

A good Start!

My Christmas blog was so long I thought I would afe the weekend after for later… later is now! We have been off to qite the good start with 2016 but I wanted to share a few pictures of our get together with Alexs family before moving on!

Saturday after Christmas we went to the park, had dinner and wanted to ice skate but as you can see Daddy Lou has on shorts….. Lol oh Atlanta… It was too hot and the ice skating was shut down for the weekend!

IMG_8697IMG_8699

We enjoyed the lihts at the park anyway…. Lola also enjoyed about a bottle of ranch at dinner too!

IMG_8698

IMG_8200IMG_8207

Sunday we planned to have a get together with the rest of Alexs crew but it just didn’t work out, if there is one thing were good at it’s making the best of it all despite all else! As Jammy says we got some good alone time to soak eachother up instead! 

20151227_200620

That night is was just the three of us (and a milllion toys) again! The weather was just cool and crisp so we decided to take our baby girl on a walk…. turns out she wanted o take her baby girl on a walk too…. in her new stroller and it was probably the happiest I have ever seen her!

IMG_8221IMG_8252IMG_8258IMG_8261IMG_8262

Daddy was in and out of the office most of the week too so we deemed it a jammieistay-cation!IMG_8413

I think every picture I took that week was of the girl in her pajamas!

IMG_8588

IMG_8507IMG_8508

IMG_8283IMG_8286

IMG_8463IMG_8464IMG_8249IMG_8251IMG_8465

Her favorite thing to do now a days is lay in our bed, under the covers and has me put on Sophia! Then she tells me where to lay since we all have assigned seating!IMG_8594We also had a play date with baby J and stripped her down to basically her jammies as well…. Thankfully her mama knows better than to come over in “real” clothes!

IMG_8471

Lola was SO funny, as soon as she heard the knock on the door and I told her it was baby J she said “shhhh seeping” and went and got the bottle of germx!

IMG_8473IMG_8477

We also had one last thing to get in before the new year officially started… Our Mexican FIX! So rain or shine we headed out to meet daddy, Kayla and baby J for lunch!

As soon as we got in the car it started POURING!

IMG_8290IMG_8293

Ijust love Lolas smile when she see’s “her” baby!

IMG_8294

These girls will probably grow up speaking spanish and wipping up guacamole on the daily!IMG_8308

So eventually we faced the music… January came and we got back to our routine (a healthier one) and Lola was a abouthelping mama out as always!

IMG_8400IMG_8403

Oh if only daddy knew what I have her up to while he is away!

IMG_8404

We also FUNALLY finished taking down all the Christmas decorations… I don’t remember it ever being as much to put up as it is to take out! We were exhausted ad I felt so bad for Lola not understanding why it was all gone… We talked about birthdays coming up (and thats another story) but I was so excited that my mom had the idea to hide a few things for after the tree was all put up! She had a whole box full of stuff that we just never even wrapped because ola laready has SO much!

So I threw a few in the stockings s they were coming down and she was in Heaven! IMG_8452

One was a pack of Elf on the Shelf chapsticks which she LOVED! I told her it was alfies parting gift until he see’s her again next year and it seemed to do the trick! I don’t know if she loved them because it was from Alfie or if it was because she just loved them but never the less she was obsessed!IMG_8451

WE also went on a litle shopping date with baby Jadyn to cheer her up and for mommys reward for FINALLY putting up ALL the Christmas stuff!

IMG_8425IMG_8426

Lola wanted to test out the beds in Target… she loves ANYthing in the baby section, the rockers, cribs, bouncers, swings, highchairs…. she doesn’t realize she is still very much a baby!

Then agagin why would she, she has also declared this to be “her” chair whenever we go in Ulta… we went a couple days after this too (I know right) and she cried when she saw another girl getting a makeover in this chair!

IMG_8429

Then Jadyn wet through her pants… What will we do when we don’t have a one to one ratio for these two!?!?IMG_8431

So baby J went for a diaper change while Lola and I moved along to Target…. (actually i think this was the next Day since Lola has on a different outfit)!

They start to run together… I do believe this was our TGIF trip!

IMG_8515

Usually the hardest part of Old Navy (yes, each store has it’s hurdles LOL) was getting past the dog in the very front… she LOVES him! ha IMG_8516

Little did i know that was nothing compared to the day this girl had shopping! She was SO sweet and shrieking with excitement when she saw baby J and she even brought an outfit to me after hearing Kayla and I talk and try to match outfits with pants etc. for the girls and help up two things saying “match”?IMG_8522

IMG_8523

Remember how we used to have to tip toe around Lola!? Yes, I do quite vividly.... I remember when she woud finally fall asleep in a store being pushed around and  I couldnt even think to get what I needed because I was ust raying the whole itme no one sneezed, dropped anything or had loud/crying kids….

Thank you baby Jesus that Lola was the first child and not the second! She is the loudest of them all and Jadyn sleeps right through all of it- ven when Lola “checks” on her about every ten minutes!IMG_8524IMG_8530IMG_8532IMG_8539IMG_8540IMG_8541IMG_8543IMG_8545

 

That night we met the boys for an early dinner with enough time to take Lola out for ICE CREAM afterwards! She was so excited she said “Ice ceem” the hwole way there followed by “cold”!IMG_8549

Sister got oreo with sprinkles on top and I have since come to learn I can pretty much get her to eat anything as long s she has sprinkles on top!

IMG_8551IMG_8552IMG_8554IMG_8555IMG_8560IMG_8562IMG_8565IMG_8566

She got so hyper after just a few bites she had to finish it by standing up, dancing around and going back and forth in between each bite!

As expected with this type of “eatting” it makes EVEN more of a mess… so with every spill she made sure to point it out and tell me “mess”…. I typically responded with “Yes Lola, mommy will get the mess but look at what your doing, it’s still spilling in the ther hand”….

(notice her spoon below….)IMG_8571

15 wipes later we finally ditched the ice cream and this girl was on cloud 9…..

IMG_8572IMG_8573IMG_8574

What mre could you want for a Fri-YAY!?IMG_8582

Saturday we had a little make up date with Auntie Amara and Lola got  special package in the mail from Ana…. I let her open her gift as Amara opened her Christmas presents so it worked out perfectly!

Lola was SO ecited to have a real purse (and her mommy loved it too, Ana has good taste!)… What was even better was Amaras purse was the same shape/style and I kept noticing Lola looking at Amaras and then smiling at her own!

She loves how official it is!IMG_8596IMG_8597IMG_8598IMG_8602IMG_8605IMG_8603IMG_8607IMG_8609IMG_8610

We went to dinner and it got even better! As soon as we sat down she (as if she already had it planned) rushed to put her purse strap right on the edge of the chair, the way tha tI always hang mine..

I thought it was the sweetest thing every… she also had to sit in a big girl chair for most of dinner so that she could have the urse on her chair…. these type of things don’t work well on high chairs ya know! Lol

Then I remembered this particular restaurant has purse hooks under most every table… well naturally ours didn’t (ugh) but i spotted one at the bar and Lola was ON IT!

She is so grown!

IMG_8611

I had to work at the hospital Sunday but I got some super sweet snap I jus have to share!

Daddy and Lola are LOVING their aone time together… apparently they mean this in the nicest way possible …

(Insert blowing steam emoji here)

IMG_8622IMG_8623

My other FAVORITE snap of the week is from B! He finally parted and is officially living it up in Thailand! We are all pretty jealous and of course living through his adventure begging for snaps everyday! IMG_8497

I told Alex I was as excited as I was when my friends either tell me they or pregnant or had a baby!! It’s just something about this trip that makes me SO happy for him!

I’m begging him to blog this trip of a lifetime but in case he doesn’t mom and I are screenshotting the hell out of his snaps!

So were off to a great start and getting excited about birthday season in the house coming soon!

0 comments: