CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Christmas 2015

My first post in 2016 and it’s the Christmas blog!DSC06553

I consider that to be I’m doing pretty good right! Lol Im always behind it’s just a matter of how FAR behnd Winking smile

DSC06566

As I’m writing this I already feel like it needs a bigger name since it’s been so built up!IMG_8029

Well I assure you the name may just be “Christmas 2015” but the day was certainly eventful and one I have waited many, many years for!

We could not wait to get downstairs with her to see everything! We knew she would be so overwhelmed (not only with the presents but with the furiture being rearranged to fit it all in the room). She ran straight to the tent (which I was so dissapointed in after opening becuase it was WAY smaer than i thought!) funny it was her first favorite!.

Billy actually reminded me to take her aci out because she was running to each thing smiling so big and we couldn’t see it from the paci being in!IMG_7987

It’s safe to say we all went a bit over board this year.

IMG_7989

Every time she ran into the room she said “side, side” and every time she went down it she paused and said “bye bye” in the sweetest voice imaginable!IMG_7992

20151225_223639

IMG_7995IMG_7996

Lola was SO patient going around to each toy that was unwrapped and just played with them each one by one.

It was as if she never even noticed all the wrapped presents! I honestly think she would hve been happy as could be if just those few things were her Christmas!IMG_8001

She walked around pushing her stroller the ENTIRE day!IMG_8006IMG_8014IMG_8019

Daddy Lou was up putting Lola to bed until about midnight because she somehow always knows when we have a billion things to do and therefore refuses to sleep!

He was up until about 2am after that putting hte finishing toche on her actuvity table!

DSC06573

It turned out perfect and she loved it!

IMG_8022

IMG_8025IMG_8026IMG_8031IMG_8039

Daddy got her a Reesce cup on Chrsitmas eve and I suggested he put it in her stocking but he wasn’t hearing it. He insisted on wrapping it and HAD to be the one to sit with her to helo her open it… you know… for breakfast the next morning!IMG_8041

Well that and Santas leftover cookies he didn’t eat was her breakfast too!

IMG_8044

It was almost lunch time and we hadn’t com eup for air yet! So we literally took shifts scrambling to the kitchen to get a plate of moms AMAZING breakfast casserole and Tara or B (I can’t remember who made them) MIMOSAS!

We had to eat at our designated Lola watching seats of course…

IMG_8071IMG_8059

IMG_8056Lola thought she was the coolest kid on the block when she open the most ridiculous  present of all… a smart watch! She loved the commercial and this somehow translated into Aunt Taytay buying her a watch….

When she realized it was similar to Uncle B she was REALLY in Heaven… they are just too cool!

IMG_8050IMG_8053

Buy her cleaning products and she will love you forever…

IMG_8062IMG_8065

I fell in LOVE with this baby doll and Lola did too!! Apparently everyone else thought it was creepy! IMG_8075

I argued with them all day that she wasn’t creepy only to look back at this picture.

Ok so she is a little creepy if you look at her a certain way but I still LOVE her (and Lo does too!) Smile

IMG_8083

My most cherished present of ALL.

p Hallalujah!IMG_8093

Just when I thought we were done with at least the big stuff Kerny pulls this out her ass apparently because I didn’t see it anywhere in the house all day….

IMG_8096IMG_8097IMG_8099

We have found more uses for that poor puppy dog than you could imagine…I think daddy loves it as much as LolaIMG_8101IMG_8103IMG_8107IMG_8105IMG_8109

Lolas first toe nail polish from Aunt Gloria!!

I was scared at first of what can of worms this had opened but it’s actually good stuff! t’s really thick so it doens’t spill and the one time we did spill some on the carpet it wiped right up!

Lola has had her toes painted about 6 times since Christmas day!IMG_8113

We were officially pooped before the poor girl even ate her lunch!IMG_8115IMG_8118IMG_8119

Which did I mention we forgot to even feed her and then all of a sudden freaked out to put something in her belly!

Poor Lola… all these toys but nothing to eat!

Somebody call DFCS.

IMG_8117

The sister went down for a nap after lunch and we all made a dash to the kitchen… we had been so engulfed with her all day everything else in life was pretty much on hold… you know like brushing your teeth, hair, showering, clothing ourselves, making dinner etc. 20151225_175241

Well we may have all still been in our pajamas but wehave priorities… the kitchn it was and we set out a spread like nobody’s business!DSC06541

DSC06536

Lola and I attempted these cute pinterest Christmas tree brownies… After two days of fiddling with them we decided to call it quits by adding LOTS of decorations to spruce them up..DSC06537

20151225_175154Our poor sangria turned out about the same…. I had wine and champagne….. so there you have it.

Well that and fruit… the fruit is what saved us to still call it sangria i do believe.

IMG_8124

Nailed it.IMG_8125

Mom made the best ham for dinner and her and dad had slaved over homemade manicotti weeks earlier to bring up with them because you knw we have to throw some Italian in every holiday dinner!IMG_8130

They know how to pull it together!IMG_8128Lola said saved by the noodle!IMG_8132IMG_8127IMG_8135

Cheers to a very merry second Christmas with this girl!IMG_8137Lola wanted some after dinner tea apparently… with her new baby doll and vacuum of course!

IMG_8151

Her and daddy lingered before bedtime.. we just couldn’t believe her second Christmas was coming to an end… I captured her new cutest thing ever as they were playing.

She nods her head and shoulder to the side when saying “sure”.

We were able to do a little catch up with everyone else that weeeknd thankfully too so more on that to come…

I can’t believe we put our big girl to bed after spending two Chrsitmas mornings with her… It sems like just yesterday I literlaly haed the world that it seemed ike everyone had their baby with them on Chrsitmas except me… then again it seemd like just las tweek I put her in her first ever Chrstmas pajamas at my moms house the day after her first Thanksgiving.

Oh I am not sure how we got here but I haven’t stopped smiling since… thank you for giving me  your whole heart everyday sweet Lola.

Mommy and dadd love you and we had the best Second Chrsitmas ever with you!

I think she oves her new stool too Smile I knew she would!

20151225_175205

20151225_175209

Goodnight!

0 comments: