CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 28, 2011

An Affair….

I have to apologize to blog world for being absent lately….

I have a new addiction: “Pinterest”

I can’t even begin to explain what the website is all about so just click below and you will be hooked (so hooked that you may want to finish this blog before clicking it bc if not you may never return to finish the blog!)

Click here to see my site

In other news…. As I mentioned last week Billy and Angela came and went and came and went again!

IMG00933-20110722-1042

Unfortunately, I had to work and didn’t get to see them as much as I would have liked on their first go round in Atlanta….. but fortunately Mom and Dad rushed over when they heard B and Ang were coming to town so I left my blogging duties to mama!  She text me this picture while I was at work just before dropping them off at the airport!

Thanks mama!

I also need to mention the meal daddy whipped us up the night him and mom arrived from Biloxi…… fresh shrimp and crab straight from Biloxi of course! DSC09957

So we had a feast of crabcakes and PoBoys! DSC09960

It was amazing and speaking of food…

The highlight of my weekend was using our Groupon for Japanese food across the street from us with Andy and Rachel!!

So good every time and it never fails!

The reason that was my “highlight” of the whole weekend was because the rest of my weekend was pretty shabby to say the least….Alex put in about 20 hours at work between Saturday and Sunday and….. yeah well lets just move on shall we?!?!?!

Tuesday night B and Angela arrived back in Atlanta from their amazing trip to St. Thomas just in time for dinner! I know Billy has his favorites as far as restaurants go in Atlanta (similar to my hotspots of Statesboro) so usually I try not to pick the restaurants when he’s here but that night I felt the urge to say “There’s Ethiopian around the corner from here” (probably because I knew I had already had dinner and wouldn’t be eating), regardless, he jumped at the opportunity!

IMG00330

This picture does not do the pretty colors at “Enat” justice which reminds me of HOW EXCITED I AM to be getting a new “fancy” phone tomorrow!

Is it sad that the single most important thing to be about a new phone is the camera?

Anyway, before they left I ATTEMPTED to have Angela replace the peppercorns my pepper grinder…….

DSC09972

Who knew a soon to be doctor, an engineer and a math and computer genius put together could not figure that damn thing out!!!

DSC09974

Oh well, I let them escape this time!!

They made their way to mom and dads for gun time and moms cooking before Monday comes when Angela starts Med School!!!

Speaking of Monday, the dreaded time is approaching quickly…. It’s official Alex leaves Monday for Mexico and I could not be more sad!!

Thankfully mama is once again coming to my rescue to stay with me and the dogs until he returns in (hopefully) no more than 2 weeks! My new phone is also supposed to help us get through it with video chat and google talk….. we will see!

Thank goodness I found a new addiction to keep me busy while he’s gone (Pinterest)!!

0 comments: