CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Grams and Laurens Visit to Georgia

… and more importantly to Atlanta to see us!

DSC09780

Alex and I were not the only excited ones to see them… DSC09758

Why do my dogs “back it up” to everyone!?!?!

DSC09762

… And have you ever seen cuter facial expressions? DSC09766

Tucker hasn’t either, he just loves his sissy to death!

DSC09770

Mom and I decided this weekend TJ needs to be in like a happy dog contest… he has always been a happy dog but lately he is just head over heels!!

DSC09771

It may be his new hair cut? Whatever it is cracks me up, Alex and I can sit in the den and hear him in the back bedroom talking up a storm to himself!

Mom and I asked Tucker all weekend if he wanted to go look at Christmas lights and took turns singing Christmas carols to him (we have an on going joke that every morning Tucker wakes up he is so happy as if it’s Christmas every day to him…)!

I’m pretty sure Lauren thought she must have landed at the crazy house…. umm yup!

DSC09776

Although Grams and Lauren were only here for a short visit (that I worked most of) Mom and I were able to take Grams on a girls date to The Cheesecake Factory and to get her hair done…

IMG00894-20110706-1526

Grams may say “that’s fine” or “it doesn’t matter” to every question in the book but when you start talking cheesecake that woman has got an opinion!

I tried talking up the sugar free cheesecakes and she was not having that nor was she sharing mom and I’s cheesecake!

Oh how I love you for that Grams!!

Then Lauren and I joined the boys at the Braves game!

IMG00305

Lauren is quite the athelete herself, especially in softball! She is not one to brag but Alex and I were prying her open with questions and found out she was the second best at her high school as a FRESHMAN!

Go Lauren (think Georgia or Georgia Southern please :) !!)

In other important news did I mention after a month of being back at my old job I finally got a desk?!?!?!?!

You have no idea how big this is…

IMG00308

“Homelessness” is pretty common among clinicians here so we just hop around carrying everything we own in a bag…. but not anymore!! I have a place to call home!

Ohh the luxuries of working for the government!

It looks like this weekend Lou and I will be traveling down to Statesboro to celebrate daddys birthday (attempting to at least), since last week we tried but Lou ended up having to work a Saturday so we cancelled….

I will be so happy when his Mexico trip is over with… even though i’m dreading it like crazy!! He promises work will slow down then… I will believe it when I see it!!

All I know is that I want my Lou back and if his work doesn’t get this deadline over with it may get ugly with me and his boss :)

IMG00306

I did mention Ana and I went to Claires while she was here a few weeks ago right…. ;)

(Hints the fake glasses I have wanted since about 6th grade…) Don’t hate!

0 comments: