CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I believe in Mac and cheese!

We have a new discovery in the Minnicks’ household!!

Cheesy Tuna Mac and Cheese Casserole! Did I mention cheese?

Alex told me I better write it down so we can have it again (and more than likely, AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN) because that’s what we do in this house!

So I thought the best place to write it down would be here! Especially since I veered off from the exact directions a bit -for the first time ever-and would more than likely never be able to re-create it! But I had to veer off, for a lack of the right products in my pantry you know because that’s what real chefs do!!

Put a little of this and a little of that!!

Needless to say… We loved it!

DSC08255

DSC08256       

And yes…I am such a professional domestic chef, even if Mac and Cheese is the title!

Recipe: Try it yourself/my own mental note!

This is all ya need!

DSC08275

  • Boil the macaroni noodles as usual
  • Then mix the following in large casserole dish:
  • cheese whix ( or I used Velvetta shells and cheese)
  • 1 can of chicken of mushroom soup
  • 2 cans of Tuna
  • shredded cheese on top

Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted

MMMMM MMMMM good!!

 

On other notes totally, un-related, I have 3 things to note:

1) Tuck got his second “at home due” so far this summer! It had already grown completely back!! Maybe he has thyroid problems like his daddy? Actually that’s quite a thought... considering he eats the same amount as Milly but is skinny and Milly is… well….  ya know… thick!

DSC08266

Sorry to have this on same blog as food posting :)

DSC08265

2) I found the cutest new lunch bag for school/work…..

DSC08272

Best part is, It was at Kirkland’s for only $2.99

3) Lastly I am on my second pineapple in three days and finished the first one by myself, minus about 3 bites!! They are on sale at Wal-mart for only $1.98 (gotta love the roll-backs). YUM!

DSC08269

I think I could honestly live off fruit and cheese dip if need be…

Happy Thursday!

0 comments: