CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Judge me.

No there will not be pictures to justify my blog BUT...
As i sit here with mounds of homework (which is why i have not gotten to moms birthday and the rest of our weekend blog) BUT I have to say I am so glad we don't live with other people and only with dogs, who are not able to judge us for the mess our house has turned into in about 2 days!! The floor... just in my view is covered in dirty socks, books, stuffing from inside their babies, chewed Frisbee shrapnel, bowls (they helped lick clean of course), one flip flop?, leggings, air mattress (that has still not been put up from last weekend), water bottle, jackets, etc.

DSC04432

Oh Tucker, it can wait... Sorry Tucker and Milly for the slum you have to live in this week! Thanks for not judging us! :)

0 comments: