CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy Happy New Year!!

So… How did we start off our NEW YEAR?????  Do you want the good part or the bad part first? Let’s start with the good… We went to a fun new place, where I became best friends with the “bathroom attendant” ( My first time ever meeting one) She stored my 20 pound purse for me, and for those of you who know me KNOW that  20 pounds is an UNDERSTATEMENT, to say the least! Alex thought the idea of her was genius because at the end of every night guess who usually ends up with my purse and jacket… oh yes! LOU… “poor Lou”.  We later paid her more  money to store my jacket too (she works off tips). What a saint she was :)<Samsung NV3, Samsung VLUU NV3>

We also met MANY sweet new friends and some of them we even got to share our New Years kisses with!

<Samsung NV3, Samsung VLUU NV3>

Best of all we spent New Years Eve together, happy and healthy!

<Samsung NV3, Samsung VLUU NV3>

On to the bad or rather “interesting”….. After a few of our friends left early we eventually hopped in a cab to head over to our car at a friends house, As soon as I stepped out the cab i realized my phone was in the seat of the cab, but by then all we could see was tail lights :(  So the shoes came off and we began the walk to our car and wondered what to do after we got to it. Lou decided we should “get comfortable” so he found a vending machine, bought a bottle of water, told me happy new years and to sleep we went.

DSC04447 I didn’t think i would be able to sleep but apparently i did because we woke up  at 5:30 am to a GSP tapping on our window telling us to leave the property or we would be arrested for trespassing! Keep in mind we we parked in our friends apartment complex and thought it would be safer to sleep in the car than drive home!?!

By then Lou had sobered up anyway, so away we went…  Oh well we laughed about the whole thing in the morning! Actually we pretty much laughed about it at the time it happened, but they may have only been because we were a bit intoxicated :)

Oh well Happy New Year!!

Hope your was as FILL IN THE BLANK  as ours :)

 

0 comments: