CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Birthday Surprise for the Birthday Boy…

IMG_2338

Let me first note “I will NEVER do it again!” I mean I loved it when it happened and i loved it after and i even loved planning the whole thing… HOWEVER, since the actual surprise did not take place until the day after his birthday I had to go through his whole birth-DAY allowing him to think his birthday was no big deal this year….  AND all of you know what a big deal birthday person i am! It killed me, everyone in on it even told him they were busy, out of town, or would get together another weekend….  POOR LOU! I can’t imagine it being my birthday and no one talking about what we should all go out and do to celebrate! It’s a good thing I married the LOWEST maintenance man who was happy as could be with his new Play Station 3 along with call of duty of course (which he stated over and over that he didn’t understand the present because he didn’t do anything to deserve it, since when do we have to deserve birthday presents!!???!!)

DSC04748

DSC04783

Just so everyone knows, the day of his actual birthday we were supposed to “at least” go to dinner…  but after all week of him saying “I don’t care” when asked “where do you want to go for your birthday dinner?” He ended up wanting to stay home with a grilled cheese sandwich so he could study longer (told ya he was low maintenance)…

DSC04754 So i told him he at least had to eat it off of a BIRTHDAY plate!!

So anyway the next day was the big day!! SUPRISE TIME! He came home from school and it was the hardest thing in the world to get him to leave the house again after he jumped on the play station!

Well I never thought it would actually be a surprise but somehow we all pulled it off…. he was completely shocked!!!SNV30352

  We decided the proof of him REALLY not knowing about the surprise was leaving the house with out his hat!     SNV30354    IMG_2336  SNV30316

The 3 Bob’s… help me.SNV30350 SNV30318

   IMG_2346SNV30358

No worries we won’t waste ANY…

SNV30359

SO we left our Margarita party at El Patron and all headed over to Andretti for racing…. and the girls hung around for more drinks of course :)

 SNV30365 SNV30398

      Ok So let me re-phrase… I will do it again!!! SNV30361

….IF- It’s On or BEFORE his actual birthday but i won’t be able to hold out again waiting until after…. It almost killed me having that boy think i didn’t care about his birthday! I have to say it was sooooo worth it in the end!!! He said “Jen, this was the best birthday I have EVER had”

Thanks to all of you for coming helping with the surprise also thanks so much for all of you for “making do” with the ridiculous sleeping arrangements'  haha!

Speaking of which… You know you are a lucky girl when you spend your Sunday washing towels and sheets… that only means you were in the presence of good company :) Our company (in our 2 bedroom apartment) grew and grew as the weekend arrived ALL FOR LOU’S BIRTHDAY…. Laura and Oscar, Tina, Cara and Cassidy, Jessica, Corey, Mom and grams all came for the weekend!!  How Loyal :)

DSC00384

Good Morning!! and No, this was not even half the people or all of the dogs that partook in the sleepover….

DSC04895 Forgot to mention until now… after everyone left (basically just Oscar) Milly took each baby out the basket to make sure they were all still there…. Psycho, but hey how many years did she live with him… SHE KNOW.

We also celebrated mom’s birthday the same weekend but i believe this blog is long enough and she deserves her own post anyway right.. besides I have my early day tomorrow :)

Enjoy the rest of the pics everyone and for Lou… let it be known, You are so loved…. Happy 25th Birthday, I hope you enjoyed it!!!

… and all of you know i HAVE to say “Happy 1st Hubby birthday” Love you! :)

0 comments: