CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Bobbin and bloggin.....

Laying in bed at 2 am with a laptop in my lap is starting to get old..... I have been in a very long stretch of finishing up first semester of grad school with endless papers and getting ready for finals all with in the first two weeks after we come back from Thanksgiving!! We are in a cohort program therefore.... mean...just mean!!
Anyway back to my original point, Lou just rolled over and asked if i was "bloggin AND bobbin" in between my correlations of this freaking research paper, which i have found every need to procrastinate on... hints thw blog in bed at 3 am!!

Meanwhile with all this school work leaves me little time for being "cute" in class!! This is where the "bobbin" helps out!! I twist my hair up into about 4 sections while wet and wrap them into little "knobs" to sleep on, so yes i look like an alien and pictures of this will not be provided!! but hey some people were not born with natural curls... we make it work though!!

On to our weekend... and I have to remember a future note laura decided need to be in a blog..
This is pretty much what our RAINY Sunday looked like..... literally!
A wet Dog...in bed, good snuggles from the babies AND Chili cooking all day (i know right!!)

So yes besides this, papers papers papers... thanks daddy and lou for all the help by the way!!
Well Although i promised myself not to leave the house this weekend due to my stack of homework (aka papers.... just got tired of saying the word though :) anyway we did go out for Lee's birthday Saturday and it was a lot of fun! It's so neat to live somewhere other than statesboro and be able to get together with all you friends still! I made brownies for his birthday and brought cookies and sunflower seeds (from andy and rachel who couldn't make it... frito lay comes in handy!).... we had a blast and although our intentions were to give ALL the goodies to Lee, we ran into a man in the parking lot first.... he was holding a " hungry need food" sign so yes, you may say we are suckers, but i believe we can all agree the man needed the brownies, cookies and sunflower seeds more than lee. Even though they were technically not mine to give, Lee didn't mind, and I saved him some anyway :) We did get a room number for an apt the man was staying in to bring him leftovers but no one answered and it ended up being too sketchy so we left and headed to lee's for yes, UFC.... oh well, we tried!

Speaking of Andy and Rachel, they couldn't make lee's birthday this weekend because they were out of town, so guess who got to visit Tucker and Milly......chelsea!!


IT sure did make potty time interesting.... love chelsea to death and she is super easy(besides the 3 medications she is currently on) but it helps remind me that I can only handle 2 dogs i believe, atleast until we have a fenced in back yard, OR FARM!!

Did i mention in detail my cooking attempts this weekend?? I am done with the statement " i don't cook/ know how to cook" after this weekend, let it be known... I cook and I can cook! I still do not like standing over hot things or reading directions but, this particular time it wasn't that bad, especially when anticipating the end result!! I freakin chopped up a vegetable (onion... CRYED the entire time!).... (xmas present anyone?? hmmchopperhmmm) anyway ;) I made chili, it didn't come from a box... so ya know what, I cook! I was so excited and wanted to make it last us until wednesday when we go to the cabin to let mama feed us alllllll week... however, after 3 suprise visits friday night, this did not happen...
....so i made more Sunday with alex's help between my studying!! I'm sure we will be soooo over chili by december, and i may have to learn a new thing to "cook" ideas anyone... keep in mind beginner level options please!! something crock pot may be cute and easy, any of my 3 followers know how to add a link if you find something easy..... :) just an idea!! Time to finish up my papers and then Nite nite with 4 sleepy babies (chelsea is still here :) talk about a cuddle party)

Actually Tuck is wide awake, panting, waiting for mommy to put the laptop up... maybe i will finish paper in the am!!



1 comments:

Amanda said...

Can I just say that I don't need you to post a picture of your hair in knots because I have the picture in my brain for you being ghetto all these years tryin to make curls! You need to go plug in your rollers!!!! Remember when I did ney-ney's hair in knots for your wedding?!?