CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Week 1 as a blogger...

So How was my first weekend as a blogger...? Well considering it's after midnight on Monday, I guess I failed at a weekend blog but with good reason, We had a busy, busy weekend!

So Since my last blog what has gone on..... Well Thursday night I blew up our microwave..... DON"T try to use the timer on the microwave and allow it to cook with nothing in it!! There went at least 60$ not to mention the fact that we hate cooking REAL food (anything that requires stove or oven!) so we are OUT OF LUCK FOR NOW!!
On a brighter note :) We had our first Altlanta Thrashers Hockey game with Autumn too!! We showed up an hour late and the score was 0-0 the first 20 minutes after we sat down Thrashers scored 4 points!! The fans sitting around us were begging us not to leave! I actually really enjoyed the game! It was much easier to keep up with(compared to football) 1 goal=1 point :)


Naturally attempting to leave 5 minutes early to beat the crowd... didn't go so well, Lou wanted to stop at CNN bldg, I had a small panic attack when we entered the swinging door, Alex and Autumn were in one slot and I was in the other, I though I was STUCK.... oh no... just LOU! ha Well it was a fun filled night ending at Autumns with Pizza, wine and good girl talk!! I got a bit carried away bragging about Lou to her after he fell asleep, but i can't help it.... I always end up talking about him like a proud mommy when his sisters are around, I guess its the feeling of knowing they can relate..... and they always tell the BEST stories. I actually heard a few new ones "why, why, why" and how he always had oreo's all over his face!! His poor sisters!! haha

Speaking of which, lets skip forward to Sunday.... This is what i caught lou doing....


YES..... I clean, but I draw the line at ironing and he has to fend for himself! When I walked in to see him watching a youtube clip of "how to iron a pleat" or whatever that line in your pants is called i almost died! haha He had no idea as to what was so funny about it!! So yes Sunday we stayed home and cleaned and I was able to get pieces- of some- of my many papers done!! I refuse to write papers over Thanksgiving break!

Saturday was soooo sweet!! We go to meet up with Sweet mandy and D. CArabbas and DAiry queen!! mmm mmm mmm! Exciting news....mandy and I found out Douglasville is a middle place for us only about 40 minutes from us both! WITHHHHH an OLD TIME POTTERY!! which is where our next date will be!! Manda is the cutest, happiest, best "spirited" Pregnant mommy ever!! "Light as a feather D, no grunting!!" ha I loved it! ohh and ofcourse... there was a well, unfortunately but typical... part of our night. After our double date Lou decided to sit in the parking lot and destroy my dashboard... not sure... something to do with his new phone hook up?? Compared to his other bright idea this weekend Im not sure which was more "lou" of him.... he found an old slingshot, stole Tucker and Millys dog food to use as bulletts and then began shooting at windows etc. from our porch... We make such a good impression on the neighbors.... WOW... our life... and why should the babies have to sacrifice their food for daddys silly hobbies right Tucker....
Poor TJ... and ofcourse he could careless about the SAME EXACT food in his bowl, yet begged for these 3 pieces for.... well I gave in after about 2 minutes! haha one more picture of my babies to end with!! YAY for completing post number 2!! Time to crawl in bed with 3 BIG babies!!