CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Record Timing.

Oh Yes… I am ON TOP of things this week!

I should add that my house may be a distaster in certain places, ok most places, BUT we have gotten SO MUCH done in the de-cluttering world…. AKA phase 1 of getting it “market ready”!

The goal is to have it on the market by April so Lola can have a nice grassy yard to play in for summer!

Fingers crossed (and toes)!

Oh and LOOK: I even got caught up on my thank you cards from Lolas birthday- and I even had them mailed before March (thank you leap year)!

IMG_1246

Gigi and Poppy came for a visit last week and Lola got her 24/7 playmate.. literally. If mom even walked away and got 2 feet awway from Lola she would scream for her!IMG_1248

IMG_1256

I worked all week in the evening so our mornings were pretty lazy… thankfully these two are always pajama ready!

We did manage to get out to our second home, cafe 33 before 1pm which is a huge acomplishment on my work weeks these days lol

IMG_1249

Lola is so funny, as soon as she walks in now she just walks straight 9to a table before they even seat us she thinks we own the place!

We also went “bow” shopping while Gigi was here and before we left as usual, I told Lola to go get her shoes….

Well she took it one “step” further and decided to not only get her shoes but decided to  put them on herself…

Gigi had just gotten her new rain boots and she was so excited to put them on that she did it ALL by herself!

Only problem is they are still too big and she put them on the wrong feet…

Do you think any of us had the heart to tell her that?

Hell no.IMG_1259

So off we went with a  back up pair of shoes hidden in my purse!

Shhh!

Lol ok it didnt last long she tripped twice the first 5 minutes she had them on and agreed to switch SmileIMG_1261IMG_1263IMG_1266

Friday around lunch time I decided I would still need my Mexican fix and mom and dad were leaving that day so we deided to get our mexican fix for lunch instead!

Do I come up with the best ideas or what?

IMG_1276

Serisouly how much more DIV can this girl get…IMG_1278

Lola had just made the biggest stinky at the time and was climbing all over mom (poor Gigi) she couldn’t resist those hugs though!
IMG_1283IMG_1292IMG_1293

We did our trade off in the driveway and I was off!

Last work stretch- working on a Friday night.

Now that is the pits… Im ready to go back to this summer mom status STAT! Thankfully the month of March I got my schedule to go back to only working 2 days a week max!IMG_1268

I have a love hate realtonship with snaps ike this while I am at work… I think i chewed Lou and mom out every night for not sending me enough and then the second I get one I am dying to be home wishing I had not opened it!

We all know I can be a BIT overbearing though so i am glad everyone is taking advantage of the situation and moving in on Lo while i’m away! LOLIMG_1270

On the other hand, snaps like this make me NEVER want to go to work again!

IMG_1421

Yup, that’s my child in the front yard with no pants on!

I got about 4 text that night asking if I was ready to ill my husband yet… apparently he got some asking if I had kille him yet lol….

Poor Lola… that wasn’t the end of it… apparently then she took a fall, scraped her knees and daddy brought her to get new band-aids and a “treat” at the store..IMG_1422

Still pantsless. Bless it.

IMG_1424IMG_1425

Well we lived to tell about it.

Thankfully because Saturday was BEAUTIFUL and I was SO happy to be home with these two!

Lola has seriously become the best cuddler… so we all know I was “teaching” her how you have to get under the cuddle blanket and cuddle and make sure everything is covered (espeically toes)… well now she does this but requires that all of her “babies, toys etc” cuddle with her…

She puts EVERYTHING under the blanket with her, like everything… lip gloss, her wooden reindeer, baby dolls, books, balloons, a toy frog, her giraffe (it must be turned on) and espceically lovie…

IMG_1310

Once she gets all snuggled in she usually starts pointing to more things she needs under the blanket with her (for you to go fetch) today it was the carseat and babies bottle… I wil say “Lola, now where are you going to put that, it’s not going to fit”..

Hr response “rIGHt here”!

Yes mam., Lola.

IMG_1351IMG_1347IMG_1401IMG_1403IMG_1394

IMG_1412

She is just the sweetest little mama…. I always tel her that and even though this may be appropriate for her next “Dear Lola,”  have to say my (other) favorite thing she is doing lately is before she goes to bed/nap she puts her baby doll under her tent with it’s blanket and kisses it goodnight.

IMG_1313

Last time she did it and I anknowledged it I asked “Oh did you read her a story too?” so she ran back in and cupped her tiny little hands together like a book and pretends to read and turn the pages for her baby… my. heart. melted.

In case I needed to just completely melt away… Saturday Ana and Nicolle invited us to Anas Volleyball game in Alpharetta!

We are SO ridiculously proud of her (yes we take way too much credit for her turning out to be the sweetest most well rounded teen we have ever met!)!IMG_1346

SO naturally we could not WAIT to go see her play! She has been doing so well with Volleyball lately and it seems like the perfect fit for her!

Lola was SO excited to go and cheer her on! Anytime anyone hit the ball (or didn’t) Lola would cheer “GO ANA”!

IMG_1316IMG_1317

As much as we enjoyed watching her, we couldn’t wait for the game to be over so we could SEE her (and smother her)!!

IMG_1334

We tried to take a super fun snap chat filtered selfie and failed… truth be told my face wouldn’t work  so we settled for a good old fashioned selfie instead!IMG_1318

I can’t believe she was once the little girl that sat on my hip everywhere we went!

I am so proud of her and would LOVE if Lola followed in her sweet, innocent, enthusiastic spirit!

IMG_1324

She s also SUPER caring and attentive to Lola… she is going to be the best little mama (and hopefully baby sitter for us) one day!IMG_1326IMG_1330

I was so glad we got to spend some time with Ana and Nicolle after her game (and before her next one) but a girls gotta eat… and byy eat we mean Lola needed ice cream…. lolIMG_1337IMG_1338

Sunday was the MOST beautiful SPRING day and from the moment we peeped our head out the window the neighbors were calling from our driveway “CAN LOLA COME PLAY WITH US”?

Girlfriend was still in her pajamas but she went running!

IMG_1356

She was so excited she had a toy to ride on like the big kids (Thanks Aunt Taytay)!

IMG_1361

THis is probbaly my most favorite picture ever… we may need a basket on the front for our purse and puppy to ride along!IMG_1363IMG_1364

We somehow ended up at the neighbors and got to meet the SWEETEST most laid back rabbit ever… I was literally in love (and questioning the fact that it had gotten into a full bottle of sedatives)… it was the most CALM rabbit I had ever seen!IMG_1357

Lola even got to hold him while he was swaddled like a burrito in a blanket and she loved the fact that the buny had it’s own lovie! After she held him she was pretty insistent on him laying in a certain spot she had picked out for him- I was’t sure what that was about but I think she just wanted to see him down to watch him hop? He didn’t he honestly just wants to be held!IMG_1359

I think I know what our next pet may be!

Lola and I finally got our act together (aka out of our donut pajamas) and ventured out to the grocery… inclusive of lunch IN the grocery because we are just that good at multitasking/poor planners…

Before lwe left Lola went digging specifically for the puupy dog Aunt Taytay got her back in December to put under her arm like the bunny!IMG_1368

It’s so crazy that she honestly never forgets ANYTHING- she probably hasn’t seen that dog in 2 months but when she wanted it she knew just where to go!

IMG_1375

Speaking of not forgetting a thing…. she wanted the puppy to walk down the steps while we were heading out and you can imagine that process… So i told her “carry him for now and when we get to the store you can put him down to walk”.

Girlfriend walked right in, picked out her cart (the HUGE one) and barely made it in the door before she set the puppy down to walk- it was quite the site.

I told people we were just practicing for our service dog award and to keep it moving.

IMG_1379

#nothingtoseehereIMG_1380

Our lunch consisted of samples, watermelon, strawberries, and yogurt!IMG_1381IMG_1383

Bossy pants became a bit obsessed with the idea of walking the dog (since our grocery store pup neeed new batteries)…she’s happy as long as she thinks she is in charge.IMG_1387

We were so thankful for a beautiful weekend to finally spend outside and can’t WAIT for Spring to get here!

IMG_1388

Happy humpday everyone!

We’re halfway there to hopefully another gorgeous sunny weekend!IMG_1393

0 comments: