CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 28, 2016

Leprechauns and National Pup Day!!

In my defense St. Patrick’s Day and Easter are WAY too close together! Lol

IMG_1974

So happy, happy Easter from us!

WE can’t wait to post all bout it but before we get to that we have lots to catch up on! This mama has been spending all of her free time outside enjoying this amazing weather instead of catching up on here! Whew!

Can you blame me- it’s been warm enough for Lola to play in the neighbors sprinklers!! lolIMG_1988

IMG_2006That and develop a LEGIT new obsession for picking flower!IMG_1996IMG_1997

She says “mo fower” every time we step foot outside… this day we went to check the mail and she was so eager we couldn’t even go to the house to grab a cup or bucket for them… so an envelop it was!IMG_1999IMG_2002IMG_2007

Daddy got home early that day and we knew it was the perfect day to request a picnic table for Lola- the weather was so nice I knew they would enjoy a fun outside activity!IMG_2005

Let’s just say I did them both a favor by requesting it! Daddy occupied Lola (she is SO interested in everything he does, especially building, fixing and making things) and it game me time to actually make dinner!

Her table was all set by the time we ate that night! IMG_2015

I worked the day before and the day of  St Patrick’s day but it didn’t stop me from falling asleep the night before going through our Ireland pictures!

That place must really be full of leprechauns because it was truly magical!

IMG_2057IMG_2058

It also didn’t stop me from hitting up the QT on the way home from work (at 1am) looking for lucky charms for Lola to eat breakfast!

No such luck …so I laid out shamrocks and dug out everything GREEN I could find to surprise Lola (and Lou) with in the morning!IMG_2053IMG_2054

We decided the lucky charms would have to wait and go with our lunch and so a Target run it was with our BFF…

IMG_2070

She was thrilled I swear! lolIMG_2072

We prevailed and got the LAST GREEN BOX in the store!!IMG_2082IMG_2085IMG_2088IMG_2089

Green everything and if it’s not- add sprinkles!IMG_2098

I just LIVE for holidays with this girl!

Happy St, Patrick’s day!!IMG_2102IMG_2105

We headed to Boro for the weekend and what we hoped would be our last chili front! 

More to come with that and Easter!

IMG_2018

0 comments: