CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 30, 2012

Short and Sweet!

This blog was probably going to be much more detailed and much less boring if my past weekend hadn’t been so exciting….

What had happened was…I started this blog last week and then with a spur of the moment trip from mom and dad it got put on the back burner and then much more exciting things happened that I have on the brain to blog about so here you have it; Random happenings!

I did want it to be noted however,  that my baby boy now has about 5 friends (yes, total)!!

DSC02656

Woo hooo!! Yes you are looking at Tucker Jones in the same room as Rachel and Andy’s (not so baby anymore) Luther!!

DSC02654

That’s right, we finally decided to have the kiddos meet and Tucker did extremely well! As you know, TJ isn’t the best with pups who are hyper and don’t know the “Don’t touch my hip rule” so I was really worried about him snapping at Luther but he did great! We met at the bakery at the end of our street and walked them together before letting them get close enough to touch and then… walla!

DSC02669

Thank you for being brave enough to test my Tucker boy out Luther, ha who am I kidding, ignorance is bliss right?

Random note #2:

Here’s Lou playing with some of his new birthday tools!! This was about a week in a half ago and you would be amazed to see how much my pansy’s in the flower boxes have grown since cutting down some branches!!

DSC02693   Not so Random note #3:

Happy Birthday Lauryn!!!! That’s right this little missy is in town for 4 weeks at a training and we got to join her and some new future co-workers of hers at dinner their first night here :)

DSCN0177

It was so much fun to catch up with little miss and I can’t wait to do it again this week!

Happy Monday everyone and Happy Birthday Lauryn!!!

0 comments: