CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 13, 2011

Hilton Head “Couples Trip 2011”, Our 2 Year Anniversary, Mothers Day, My Graduation and A New Job!

Yes, all in one week- yikes!!

Sadly when I began this blog it was only about our beach trip but then well, the following things happened and the blog has now turned into one big throw down!

*This was our pre-graduation celebrations at Hilton Head*

DSC05607

And that was my best attempt at rounding the crew up this year for a picture!!

Sad I know and Lou isn’t even in it!

DSC05625

There’s that cutie!

Evidence below that we were much better at taking picture at night time… DSC05577

The first night we went to Captain Woody’s followed by the triangle and lets just say Lou and I were pretty done for before we even got to the restaurant since Ney managed to double their ETA….

DSC05581

the more we waited on them the more we drank….

DSC05596

…and it didn’t stop there!!

DSC05587 DSC05594    My girlies!!DSC05579and the ghetto one…  DSC05595

Sweet Lou, all I have heard lately is how proud that boy is of me with a big huge smile on his face followed by a snug!

DSC05599

and I am eating it up!

Eventually we made it home but not before a hectic car ride home to say the least, poor Stephanie- Thanks for collecting our belongings- it was all NEY’s fault!!

DSC05605

Then it was time to go to sleep, in a one bedroom condo….

We worried about this before the trip began but it was the least of our worries on either night that we got home… The boys went for a walk on the beach and us girls fell asleep on the air mattress leaving the boys to find an open spot! When we woke up we realized all 6 of us were scattered throughout the den, on the floor, air mattress and couch- not one person used the bed that we did have!

Anyway, the beach was amazing and similar to last year when Alex and I went around the same time, I couldn’t get enough! Atlanta traffic was out of mind, finals were over and the sun was beaming down on me- YES PLEASE!  DSC05614 DSC05618 DSC05619 DSC05623

Round 2 was at Wild wings and then Remy’s!

DSC05632

We did our best to fit in at Remmy’s, but I’m pretty positive we stuck out like a sore thumb! The band “The Movement” was playing and it was filled with people tripping with dreadlocks doing the “Noodle” dance!

DSC05643

Then a few girls decided we had a problem with them and when I nicely explained we did not, we simply enjoyed watching them dance she became our new best friend! DSC05645

Weird, very weird but nothing short of interesting!

DSC05651DSC05648

   There’s our Crew/ sore thumb!DSC05635DSC05653

Then everyone rushed home for Mothers day and we rushed back to the beach to spend some time with these mama’s!

DSC05680

*Jane and Amber*

DSC05674

Julian as always was the cutest thing ever, and those hugs are too good to be true!DSC05655

Amber is the best at finding sharks teeth, literally I think it’s in her blood! She even helped Alex find one! DSC05661 DSC05671  Julian was so sweet to tell me “Happy Mother’s Day” when she kissed me bye- I think she thinks it’s a holiday like Christmas where you say it to everyone!DSC05675  Lou got left to build Julian’s sand castles for her- what can I say us girls got hot and needed to get our feet wet!!DSC05681 On second thought, that’s enough for now- graduation blog to come!

1 comments:

Alex said...

Hey! I found that sharks tooth all by myself...amber was just there for emotional support...haha