CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Fundraiser

Hello there!

So I took another good 2.4 million pictures of the pups this weekend between procrastinating from one activity to the next to keep from writing my papers- BUT I thought I would break up “pup albums” a bit to show ya some pics of what we did on Saturday night….

SNV31298

Sean co-hosted a Lymphoma and Leukemia fundraiser which is his sponsor- again- for the Iron man this year!

SNV31287

He is crazy, I know!!

Notice Seans shirt…. “Rocking’ for the cure”

It was a collection of 70’s, 80’s and 90’s music from a local band!

SNV31285After we finally found the place we were informed upon walking in the door that all “liquid courage” (red bull vodkas) were only $5.oo and 100% of it goes to the foundation!!!

DRINK UP!   SNV31289

Dad informed me Sunday after I vented to him that we were the only ones at the bar to win ABSOLUTELY NOTHING off the raffles  that -just because I got married doesn’t mean I got rid of my “Francisco Luck”-  aka If bad luck didn’t exist we would have no luck at all. SNV31290

That’s okay though! We had fun being  “liquid courage” losers!

SNV31297

    Autumn and I have a rare drinking disease I have discovered, we talk like 90 year old ladies from the Bronx/Italy every time we get together….. not really sure how it manifested or how it is spread but we have it…SNV31294

Pretty sure it’s inoperable as well :)

So we all had a great time and what a great cause, Lymphoma is actually one of the most common cancers we see as an opportunistic infection to my HIV patients at Grady so it was nice to have a way to help in other forms.

Click this to read more about Sean’s Iron Man competition or to donate to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society....

Have a great SHORT week!!

I promise to get back to the rest of our pup weekend pics soon!

0 comments: