CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Enjoyment!

We are totally moved in now! I took off work Monday and by Tuesday there was not one box left in our house!!

I hate boxes!!!

Thanks to my sweet followers for all the compliments from the last post!! We love it here, feels like we are in a mountain cabin, especially with the leaves falling and by far our favorite spot is the back porch!!

DSC01954

DSC01926

Let’s just say TJ gets his moneys worth out of that porch!

DSC01903  Hard to believe we are now in the middle of  Midtown and Buckhead and get to be surrounded by woods!!

So anyway Amara and Sean came by Friday night and brought us beautiful autumn flowers as a house warming gift!

DSC01936  Love them, she thinks of everything!!

We spent Saturday cleaning up around the house and doing some shopping for the house…. RUGS… we need more RUGS!!

Tucker and Milly were –to say the least - close to our side during all of this!!

 DSC02004

I think everyone who knows Mill knows what this face  means…

“Play with me”

DSC02009

“Fine don’t”

DSC02015

“I’ll play by myself!”

DSC02017

While Mill was busy doing all this the boys were in their own world planting the leftover flowers from the front yard in a pot on the back deck….

DSC01986

Yes literally, TJ, as you know LOVES to help his dad do boy stuff…

He was RIGHT in between Alex’s legs the entire time!!

DSC01974

Literally….. DSC01978What’s the matter Lou, little distraction?    DSC01984Milly finally got tired of playing with her babies alone, so she popped her hiney in to see what the boys were doin….. 

DSC01981

How can I forget to mention this love muffin!

Good Morning Sunshine!!

DSC01945

Yup! Chelsea joined us for the weekend while her mommy and daddy went to…. yes, another wedding!!

DSC01994

Time for a Tucker story!!!

DSC02029

I have been letting Tj and Mill be big girls and boys and potty off their leash in the FRONT yard (one at a time) on occasion…. So Tuesday when I was home I let mill go first (of course) and she peed, pooped and took her sweet time coming back in….

DSC01967

… WELL don’t ya know, just as she made her way back in for TJ to go out, it started POURING down cats and dogs!!! haha Sweet Tj was so patient waiting on her only to nd up having to poop in the pouring rain!!

It was HILLARIOUS!

- Ya may of just had to be there-

DSC02033   I often remind Mill not to take having a sweet patient brother for granite!!! He spoils her!

DSC01861

OK one Last TJ story I swear…

My poor brave man had a horrible asthma attack in the middle of the night last night and scared his dad to death (I was fast asleep)! DSC01874

TJ has seldomly has these attacks that come on where he weezes and it sounds like he is whistling/only exhaling, he also kind of convulses similar to the way you would if you were throwing up….

We aren’t really sure what they are and he has only had about 7 in his whole life but they are so scary!! He is usually always cured after he goes outside to get some fresh air!!

DSC01899

Then he usually gets distracted by all of the birds and squirrels on our bird feeder…. my daddy picked out some good food!

They love it, this was after 3 days- at 4 days it was empty!!

DSC01901So yes we are certainly enjoying our new place!!

I think it’s Tucker ideal vacation :) Keeps him entertained while his mom is gone! Milly doesn’t mind the move so much either ;)    DSC01895Sorry there were 545867 pictures of Tucker and Milly but I am that “annoying mom”, ha I can’t help it!! 

I hope you all spend some ENJOYMENT with your snuggle bud this weekend, even if that is a dog!!!DSC02042

0 comments: