CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sorry Blog world…..

I wish I had more time for you….. UNFORTUNETLY you have been replaced by 6:00 mornings, 15 hour days, 10:oo at night dinners, homework til 3:30am and the constant words traveling through my head of “Jen, try and keep your head above water for one more day”!!

I really think this is one of those times that I will look back and say “Yeah that was a crazy time and I’m glad I never have to do it again”. This craziness is one of the reasons I haven’t blogged…… the other reason is i knew the only thing on my mind was EVERYTHING i needed to be doing and that’s exactly what would come out….but who wants to hear that (or even remember it when i look back at these years from now) so I didn’t….until today!

So blah, blah vent session. I will try not to focus on that when i get a minute to enjoy myself….. BLOGGING :)

WOW has time passed!

SONY DSC

We celebrated our 11 Year “Fate” anniversary this year at the Jack Johnson concert....

SNV31253

Rachel and Amara joined us and the tickets were my gift to Laura for her birthday!!

<Samsung NV3, Samsung VLUU NV3>

Poor Lou lou, he had to act soo hard because he was the only boy!

SNV31263

Then the rain POURED down on us and only made things better!! SNV31272<Samsung NV3, Samsung VLUU NV3>

It was a joyous occasion :) <Samsung NV3, Samsung VLUU NV3>

Mom and dad have also come to visit us a couple of times on their way to and from their famous track to Tennessee and of course had to bring NEW BABIES….

DSC01312 DSC01330 DSC01341

Grama and Milly were having a VERY serious conversation…. then her daddy joined in to help her pick out which baby she wanted, the owl or racoon (both hand picked out by her grand daddy). DSC01342

Tucker is just happy to be in his mama’s lap… what would milly do if he actually fought her for the babies?? DSC01347

As for the Grady update….. “we” are getting along just fine!

I have 3 patients of my own and am really starting to get the hang of it. This past Wednesday I went to my first few meetings, one of which I have the privilege of going to is Palliative care in Oncology!! I was so excited when I heard I would be attending these since that’s the unit I really wanted, at least now i get a glimpse into their lives and with HIV/ infectious disease we go anywhere so I get to be involved with oncology that way too.

Just the other day I was thinking, “Wow I’m doing everything I always wanted to do” I just never thought i would have to do it ALL AT THE SAME TIME! So Grady is def a new love of mine and has quite the atmosphere, unique to say the least. I sure do love those patients…. how is it that the worst of situations bring out the best in people?

I just wish I had a little more time for these guys and am sooo ready for my LONG weekend!!

pups at potty park

Enjoy your Labor day!!

0 comments: