CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day in the life…

Just thought i would drop a line down while I am UP digesting my day.….

Today was my palliative oncology care meeting again and it always gets me thinking….. So i came home and found this, it just seems so perfect and appropriate and none the less SCREAMS Hospital Social Worker. Perhaps an “office pin up for me”?

I’ve never had one of those ya know!

“Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace within the storm”

-unknown

This one I love too and it also helps me feel better when I think of graduating and having to pay back all these student loans….. Thank God Lou’s job will one day fill his heart and wallet!

“Devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning. You notice, there’s nothing in there about a salary.”

–Tuesdays with Morrie

Happy Hump day!! Almost the weekend again!!

0 comments: