CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Honey, We’re Home!!

Well after 2 months of being “off” with my only obligation being a simple 20 hour a week job, to spending last week laying on the Mayan Riviera drinking Bahama Mama’s and Pina Coladas all day made today quite a switch of pace ( to say the least) and one that I could never be ready for……BUT I did it!!

Finished my first 13 hour day!!

Whew…. and I managed to squeeze my own therapy session in at work today :) (the beauty/perks of working with all counselors and life coaches) and decided not to put my head down and get through to May but to simply take one day at a time.

Sounds easier than it may be I know but we will see how it goes and even though I’m scared I am really excited…

I promise to post about Mexico as soon as I can but just know we had a LOT of fun, Tucker and Milly were well taken care of and I have MANY pictures to share!

<Samsung NV3, Samsung VLUU NV3>

Yes, the water was THIS clear!!

Quick side note before ending….. Guess what this FRIDAY is!!!???!!! YUP, our REAL anniversary or “Oh, one of our other anniversaries” as Lou likes to call it!

So Jack Johnson on Friday to celebrate 11 years of a whole lot of lovin’!!

0 comments: