CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wow…

I can’t believe this much is going on right now (enough to where I haven’t even touched my camera or blogged in over a week) and yet Tuesday I add a 3 day a week internship at Grady Hospital to the mix and 2 full days of classes to top it all off.

Nervous Breakdown, bring it on!

The good news is we found an amazing house today (front porch and all) and we leave for the Mayan Riviera in the morning!!

DSC00684

Naturally, A LOT is on my mind but could it get any better??

So today was the first day I stopped long enough to think “Oh camera!'” and broke it out to capture the house and proof that Billy and Angela really were here!!

I would LOVE to do a before and after post of whichever house we do end up choosing (hopefully this one!)!

Is this not us!!??!!

DSC00739The ever so ugly breakfast area but it does have a bar counter!   DSC00694  I would LOVE to get my hands on those bushes!!

DSC00714 DSC00732 DSC00733

We are the closest house to the pool!

So how do you like it?

I love it and Alex is…. being Alex, loves it, yet reserved of what all may need to be done, blah blah it’s all cosmetics, the FUN stuff!

-You all have permission to remind me that I called it fun when I’m hot and we’re doing all of it ourselves!!-

Then we had dinner with B, Angela and Laura (yup, all my house guests are here, packed in like sardines… perfectly!!) at a new Chinese/Thai restaurant… possibly a “Hotlanta” version of southern palace?

DSC00752

Back to packing for me, btw how do you pack a hat? Rachel say’s I should wear it…

Mexico here we come!!

Love you Tuck and Mill, “Mama be back”!!

0 comments: