CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Officially Spring Time*

I’m trying REALLY hard to be happy about this gorgeous weather but the pollen is killing me…..  It’s finally warm enough to enjoy eating outside so of course I am dying to at every meal but unfortunately Alex has been fighting me on… I think his allergies are worse than mine this year and have been giving him a sinus headache’s at the end of everyday… “Poor Lou”.

What are we going to do? Guess that’s life….DSC06930

Fortunately for me, on mom and dad’s way BACK to Tennessee (for their last trip until summer time) they stopped to eat lunch with me at OUTSIDE on the Marietta Square during my lunch break.DSC06906

We wiped the pollen off the tables and CHOWED down!

DSC06910

I took them to the cute little pizza place on the corner which is DELISH, it’s one of Shannon, Ali and I’s favorite lunch spots!

DSC06914

Mom loved the old downtown square, it is quite a step up from the Boro’s , no worries, you still have my heart Boro!

Moving on… A certain little man in this house is sooooo EXCITED about spring….. does anyone want to guess why???

DSC06884

HE IS ON THE PROWL and its BUMBLE BEE SEASON!!!

Which of course also means fly season is coming soon which is really his favorite catch!!   DSC06881

You know I have to add a Mill pick just so she doesn’t get her feelings hurt that she wasn’t mentioned in this blog…. She could care less about hunting bugs and bee’s though… WHAT a PRISS!

DSC06634

* please excuse her “choke collar” in this picture*

Ohh Tuck, he has yet to actually EAT a bumble bee so I have been staying on my toe’s swatting them out of his reach, I wonder what will happen if he actually catches one?

The scary part about his “hobby” is he doesn’t know the difference between wasp or yellow jackets and flies and bumble bee’s!! Let’s hope I am quick on my toes again this year because Tucker is ready and waiting!!!!!

DSC06885

0 comments: