CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Mardi Gras!!!

So not a lot of times for w0rds today but then again…. are they really necessary with these cuties?DSC05665 This one is for her Uncle Billy!!

DSC05671

DSC05672 Shaking for her treat! Lately she almost gets excited to put clothes on because she knows a treat will come after a few moments of torture… Good trade off… huh?DSC05673  This was so funny, After I took milly’s shirt off Tucker walked up to me all excited as if he wanted a turn to wear the shirt. I usually never bother him with stuff like that because he’s such a “grandpa” and gets so HOT but he insisted so I put it on him and actually, he loved it!! AND smiled so PRETTY for his picture!

DSC05686

DSC05636

SO Lou called today JEN DAY… I have my own day now!!! haha we had to celebrate me not having class today (and he already has Tuesdays off) so we got to stay home together!! He participated/celebrated with yet ANOTHER day of NO COMPUTER!!! Can you believe it!!?? So we went to the mall for a bit because I’m still struggling in the “work clothes” section of my closet….Ugh I hate them, I need to move somewhere where sundresses suffice as everyday attire, and are appropriate in every season!

Besides that we stayed home and did a TON of cleaning!!

DSC05608

So we had to move Tucker and Milly’s toys outside… she was “devastated”… lil’ miss priss loves drama, drama, drama…

Which I finally put up the “tree”  Yes the christmas tree/ Valentines day tree…. I decided if i keep it up too long it won’t be exciting to take it out again when Christmas comes this year!! haha

Well speaking of Valentines  day, Lou got smart on us….So like I said we had both agreed NO presents this year for Valentines day… well Lou thought he would be clever (and SWEET) and wait to give me flowers and a Sun dress the day after Valentines day!!  I know mom, he is a SWEETIE!

Flowers are always better on a random day than a holiday anyway, right!! :) The dress is sooo “J’dore” (laura-Cara-Tina) I just need a little sunshine to go with it (and maybe a temperature above 50) which may be a while…… I’m sooo OVER cold weather!!

DSC05619

So I hope You all enjoyed your Fat Tuesday…. Happy Mardi Gras!!

I have yet to think of something to give up for Ash Wednesday?

I should probably go back to middle school and RE-give up soft drinks…. I actually buy them now… like 12 packs…. SAD!

1 comments:

Karen said...

Uncle Billy will just love this - you know the pups' Gramma did!! I told you they really need their own fashion blog!! They are too stinkin cute - Tucker wants to play too?!!!Wish I would have blogged when my babies were little!!!Love, Mom