CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm soooo good at being the birthday girl!!

.... however i'm becoming a bad blogger. I blame it on my newly re-discovered account of free time! I'm out of school and have nothing to procrastinate about... why BLOG!! haha ok just kidding! Well i know i promised to update on the Big birthday..... so this is what turning 24 looks like when you have wonderful family, friends and a Husband who loves to help me spoil myself :)He's a keeper!!
Loved all my wonderful, tacky, tape stuck everywhere you look, birthday house being full of decorations!!! :)
This was night two of celebrating.... at Bahama Breeze WITH...
Mama and daddy, They met us in Kennesaw from Tennessee on their way to statesboro. So of course i talked them into staying the night so mom and I could go shopping the next day :)Night 3 of birthday celebrating with Lou and my favorite people....SO many reasons to celebrate.....Tina (left) graduated from GSU, Cara has will begin attending GSU for photography, Jessica also graduated as well as having a birthday like me and Laura is.... A good celebrating helper!!
Jessica and I have decided to make Carlito's our birthday tradition, this was our second birthday there!!

I think I want to be 24 FOREVER!! :) Time, you can stop now :)

So other than birthday celebrations what has real life been like??? Some recaps...
This was our (almost) entire class after finals!! A wonderful group of future Social Workers!! To think, just a few months ago we were all strangers and now we are like family!However these two gillies have been the best part, Ali and Shannon!! Ohh the Hell we have been through, haha, I love our"self-therapy" sessions!! haha Alex and I just got home from dinner with them and their s.o tonight! Love them!

So anyway, after I finished my finals we headed to the boro to Surprise Alex's mom for her birthday and congratulate Tina and Jessica and graduation, we had so much fun with little miss piglet, Julian! I was sooooo excited... she sais "jen" SEVERAL times!! I had to rub it in Lou's face ;) that's what he get's for giving BIG request... he wanted her to say "Uncle Alex"
I love this picture!!
(3 generations helping decorate the tree :))
We were so excited to be there for Julian's first time decorating the tree!
Look at that SWEET BOY! hahaha ohh I love homemade ornaments on a tree!! So sweet of her to keep them all of these years!!He lovesssss his mama!!
SO... we attempted to suprise her on her Birthday by making a suprise visit down, which was quickly ruined (secrets don't go over well in that house :)) but she was still happy to see us!!
Note: I am also starting to blog things for laura so doesn't have to do it herself :) Note to laura: Remember to make your first dance at your wedding, "Everything" by Michael buble :} your welcome!! and no i haven't heard it yet!

One last thing i have to write because I will definetly need to look back on it one day.... Love this story!!
So when Alex and I were heading back to Atlanta from the weekend of festivities I somehow started thinking of what I wanted to feed our children for breakfast on weekends when I assume I will have time to actually cook them a real breakfast.... (We are so lame i know) I guess it's from the Christmas spirit and all the traditions coming into play during this time of year?? BUT! I said Lou do you like blueberry pancakes? (of course he said) "no" and I said yeah, me neither.... how about we make our kids grow up eating them and then they will grow up and like them as appose to normal pancakes :) My thinking was sneaking fruit in with a yummy fattening breakfast! So Lou says Ok and I will figure out a way to sneak a sensor in them to make sure they are eating them!He never fails I guess!! and he is definetly a consistent weirdo!! Our poor kids!!! They have no clue what they are in for! Minnicks' unborn babies look out!

0 comments: