CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 28, 2009

After our 10th Christmas together we get to start over and say " Our First christmas" :)

Starting out with A Christmas Eve get together*
Jane has to incorporate PINK into Christmas of course!! :) Very festive!! LOVE it.

Christmas Morning at mama and daddys!! Santa was very generous this year!!Christmas morning at the Francisco's always looks like a disaster area, which only means we must have been extra good this year!! and yes... that is my new NETBOOK from Lou and Tara!! Photoshop and all my pictures on my own laptop that I refuse to share!! :) Is that spoiled?? (thanks again!! I'm on it now ;)) YAY for no more breaking my back walking to class with the big dell in my book bag!!

Christmas afternoon at Alex's mom's house,
with Jewels all dolled up! She loves presents and seeing all her aunts and uncle's!! Autumn was teaching her how to lay on the floor and swim like ariel and she instantly went and got her Ariel doll!! She's in the "sponge" age and remembers everything!! So smart and cute!!
Look what else i found... yummy!
There's nothing' like a walk in the woods in your pajamas with your best friend!!
Mommy's sweet girl!
Tucker loves their "manly" walks in the woods, until....
TJ decided to go in the pond TWICE, and after getting fussed at twice he then accidentally stepped in a bed of ants! So we then had to beg him to get in the pond to wash them off which was suprisingly the hardest task ever!!

So yes this was I believe our 10th Christmas together and I get to say FIRST everything!! I believe I said "Merry first Christmas", or "take a picture of our first Christmas together" over 300 times or best of all we bought and received a ton of "first year" Christmas ornaments (much harder to find in the stores than you would think!!) LOVED IT ALL!! We are 2 lucky kids and had a great "first" Christmas together as two married love birds!!
Merry Christmas Followers!!

0 comments: