CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Snow Days!

Here’s a little re-cap of our snow days- both real and fake (yes really- we live in the south people)! IMG_5321

When your girl LOVES snow you find it!IMG_3583

The church near our house was having a huge Christmas festival inclusive of imported snow, snow slides, petting zoo and bouncy houses!

They were speaking our language!

IMG_3576

I was almost 5 months and swore I was showing already so Lola and I decided we needed a bum update pic… See how BIG hers is.

Bless it.IMG_3578IMG_3591IMG_3601IMG_3607IMG_3609

IMG_3610

IMG_3618

I LITERALLY could not love this video more- she is SO mischievous!

IMG_3622

These two could not wait to go down the slide!! I have never seen Lola smile so big! My pictures of them coming down weren’t great but I captured her smile at the bottom and it’s priceless!IMG_3628IMG_3629

Am I right?IMG_3633IMG_3637IMG_3641IMG_3665

She must have played with these magnets for hours- coincidence that her daddy literally had magnets in his pockets every day of high school/college? I think not.

IMG_3683

Snow Bunny.IMG_3698IMG_3710

One of my favorite pictures EVER of her and I, look at those eyes.

I know she’s mine but she’s literally the definition of stunning to her daddy and I.

IMG_3712

Can we have ten more of her please?IMG_3704

Daddy snapped this of us at the petting zoo!IMG_3713

So who knew after all that snow fun we would have REAL snow the day before we were supposed to move out!?!?

IMG_5162

One of my FAVORTIE things about this house is how it looked in the snow, I think it was preserved in time in my head from bringing Lola home from the hospital…. SO I was so excited it snowed before we left (even thought it was a huge “inconvenience”)!IMG_5163

My family was in town to help us move (hallelujah) and we were so excited to show Lola when she woke up Saturday morning that it had snowed!

IMG_5166

She got all “suited” up before we had even eaten breakfast!IMG_5168Mr. Henry and Mr. Raj had gotten sissy this sled last year and we held on to it ALL year hoping for a good ride on it…. thankfully we got just what we wanted!IMG_5169

And how cute is my snow bunny?IMG_5171IMG_5180

IMG_5186IMG_5189

I ran inside to grab my sunglasses and came back to this….IMG_5198

IMG_5200IMG_5201IMG_5213

I couldn’t help but drag this picture back out from 3 years who to the month. It was the snow storm the week before Lola’s due date. I was 39 weeks pregnant here…IMG_5216

I already had almost the exact same outfit on and couldn’t resist doing a little re-make of the picture with baby brother at 21 weeks!IMG_5218

We finally talked sister to going in for a bit to eat something and then she saw icicles melting through the window!

So she talked daddy into picking some (and tried eating them)….IMG_5234IMG_5241IMG_5272IMG_5274

Lola loved our sweet neighbor Lilly, she’s our pool buddy in the neighborhood and we sure will miss her@IMG_5278

IMG_5290

This is LITERALLY my all time favorite video of the two of them! They thought they were just going down Henrys driveway but when they didn’t stop they ended up going down the next driveway… backwards!

I just can’t decide which picture is my favorite below.... this girl is just oh so cute and her pulling her little sled back home just melted my heart!

IMG_5294IMG_5298IMG_5300

Oh this daddy Lou, how he adores his girls and growing son. We love you daddy Lou!IMG_5324IMG_5329IMG_5331The next morning in the midst of our moving chaos I snapped a quick pic of Lola and it became her last official rock picture!IMG_5358

Once I realized that was more than likely the case I had B snap one of us together!IMG_5360

We are looking forward to some warmer weather on our vacation next week for Lola’s post birthday celebration/baby moon/last time we vacation as a family of 3!

We hate the cold but we sure do love a snow day (or two)!

0 comments: