CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

NEWS FLASH!!!!

If the entire point of blogging is to document milestones both little and big (but hello; most certainly BIG)… then why is it i find myself being too busy enjoying  the big milestones to find time to blog about them…

Catch 22 I guess?

So with much guilt for being behind and a hidden secret I have yet to mention on the blog in fear on jinxing something I now have a back up of exciting announcements!!

Onto the NEWS FLASH shall we?!?!?!!

1)The bachelorette party and honeymoon shower were both a success!!

DSCN0732 DSCN0747 DSCN0751

2) The wedding legit happened, yes, Andy are Rachel are officially married, meaning I have a new sister and Tucker and Milly have 3 new cousins!!!

DSC07476 DSC07487

3) As for the secret that mostly everyone knows of it just hasn’t been made official in blog world… we own and moved into our very first home!!

Dun, dunananaaaaaa!!DSC07301

There you have it.

 

HA!

Only kidding!! Of course that was only a sneak peak of everything!

My OCD tendencies as well as overly sentimental qualities' (as rachel calls it) will completely force me to making each event a separate post! I just couldn’t wait as long as that will take to mention each exciting event!! So now that were all moved in, the wedding to do’s are done, and I found my camera cord we are good to go!

Be back soon with more details!!

0 comments: