CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

*Lucky in Love*

Happy (Belated) St. Patrick’s Day Everyone!

DSC03805

We had double the reason to celebrate this year, even more than the usual double holiday with St. Patrick’s Day on Bob’s birthday…

DSC03808

Yup, It was his 60th and Jane through an amazing party for him here in Atlanta on the lucky day!!!DSC03833

He was kind of a big, OLD deal ;)DSC03821

    The gang!DSC03830 DSC03845 DSC03811

Cutest and   best variety of cupcakes ever!DSC03837DSC03836

  I couldn’t resist this one, cupcakes and Lou’s (huge) hiney, Rachel and I literally picked on him all night for his big botty!DSC03846

I was so jealour when I saw Bob open his present below… DSC03849

I’m going to have to figure out where this shirt was purchased, I have officially named my co-worker and I “BA’s” for being constant bad asses essentially, duh ;)

I think we deserve t-shirts for our self proclaimed character!

Anyway, Happy Birthday favorite father in law ;)DSC03809

I have lots more random events to report so lets get on with it! 

All I can sayto this is bless her heart, you may agree:

DSC03864

Milly and tucker have literally been sneezing and even coughed a few times with this outrageous pollen lately! They have had 2 baths since Sunday trying to control it and you can see in the picture just how much Milly has enjoyed it…

Again, bless their hearts!

Back to the exciting news…. Friday night we went to “Green Solo Cup Concert” with my boyfriend Canaan Smith! 2012-03-16_23-21-18_478       He even dresses like lou jeans and a white undershirt… ahh! DSCN0246

We arrived just in time- literally- to hear my favorite song “we got us”! I was so excited that we didn’t miss it… the song is so perfect and reminds me of Alex and I every time,

“We got no money, nothin on our own honey, got your daddy all worried cause times are tough”DSCN0247

“…. We got love baby, it don’t sound like much maybe but there ain’t no way that’s not enough….cause we got us”

Aghhh, I love it and yes, we did have my “daddy all worried, because times were tough” but I think we have proved him wrong now, and any one else who didn’t think love was enough for that matter ;)

Marriage isn’t about money, big houses, careers and status people it’s love!

DSCN0250

Ok, End of soap box, moving on :)

So Andy called me just before they came to pick us up and apparently heard me fussing about what Alex was going to wear, I thought something was up when Andy said, “tell him to wear his forest green polo”…

DSCN0251

I was right!

Any other grown adult man would probably change when discovering they arrived to the house and discovered the joke… not here, they loved it AND the weirdness continued!

DSCN0248

Told ya!

Speaking of love, those too could not be more be more perfect for each other, I told them i wanted to take their picture and without saying a word I capture this…

Tucker and Milly were also lovey dovey this weekend, I caught them like this with each other that night….

TJ swears it was all business, he claims he was “keeping an eye on the footage from the surveillance camera”, mmm hm?

DSCN0253

Other randomness, Lou got a new laptop and I got new toes!2012-03-20_20-11-13_478

PObviously my pedicure is much more important even though Lou begs to differ…

It was seriously so exciting though because it was the FIRST  pedicure of the spring/summer and ohh how i am craving the start of summer, sundresses, flip flops, planning vacations, days off work, lounging at the pool on the weekends and eating out on patios!

2012-03-18_16-40-03_66

Speaking of patio’s, Alex finally took me to Zesto for slushies and milkshakes on Sunday, I’m not sure my fascination with this place but since we moved to this area over a year ago I have been dying to go there! I think it’s the old fashion charm, 50’s.. okay maybe it’s just me!

2012-03-18_16-40-48_337

Anyway, we had a great weekend and although i didn’t report the bad behavior from Tucker and Milly for the WEEK LONG that it occurred (not sure what any of it was about), I’m happy to report they have been MUCH better this week!2012-03-19_19-11-55_198

DSC03798

Oh and next post will hopefully have some Easter festivities, we have already discovered Tucker, along with his daddy is obsessed with the Easter Egg bubble gumI get at Easter time for Lou every year!DSC03783

Yes, he pulled out all TWO of his tricks for that gum!

0 comments: