CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 17, 2012

Bursting at the Seams!!!!

With:

Happiness and relief for my daddy, “proudness” for Lou, our life taking a slight turn, the love of Valentines Day, Blog topics that have yet to be discussed and spending an amazing weekend at home!

Prepare yourself for a long picture filled blog with lots and lots to say… now where do i start?

Best news first I’d say!

daddy

Daddy had a biopsy done last week to determine what the dark spot found on his lung a few weeks ago, when he was sick was and finally, after a long, stressful, nervous and torturous waiting period,  the results came in…. Benign!!

This is the picture mom text me yesterday right after they left the doctors office in shock!

What a scare, so glad it was only that though! Daddy goes back in 3 months to make sure no changes have occurred, keep him in your thoughts and prayers please!

Secondly:

I have waited far too long to “hooray” my husband publically so here it goes…. “Hoooooooray Lou!!!”

DSC03111

Friday, as you can see we went home but something even more spectacular happened that day.. Alex accepted a very exciting offer from Exide and as soon as we walked in the door (at midnight) mom and dad had a celebration in the works just for him!

DSC03141

Alex went to two interviews with in days of each other and on the day of the second interview he got an offer from both companies..

DSC03458

Yup, they both wanted him (I owe it all to my encouraging words)!

Only kidding, what can I say, my husbands a rare bread, who wouldn’t want Lou!?!?!?

DSC06931

Needless to say we were thrilled and left in a very good position!

Champagne was on ice and the boys actually out did us girls with chugging it down!DSC03085

I have heard the term over protective parents but has anyone heard the term over supportive parents….

If they aren’t the cutest and biggest cheer leaders out there I don’t know who is, look at the cupcakes and rice crispy treat cake :0 DSC03087  Listening to make sure they get all the juicy details :)  DSC03126  ALex’s new job is located in Alpharetta which could not have worked out more perfectly (unless it was near savannah ;) Sorry Rachel i had to say it!). We have said tiem and time again if we stay in Atlanta for longer we would like to get back to the Roswell area and that’s exactly where his job in Alpharetta and me working in Marietta will land us!DSC03138

Bye- bye Hughes party is this Friday and his last day there is next Friday…

DSC05559

We didn’t forget about the promise I made to tucker for the last few years either…. I ran to the store to bring home Tucks favorite treat, Dingo Sticks!

DSC03434

I always promised him that when his daddy got a good job I would get him Dingo Sticks and a fenced in back yard…

DSC03436

One step at a time Tuck, let the house hunting begin, again!

Third topic: Valentines Day!!!

Yes, I realize that my overboard self should provide an entirely separate blog for this 1 day because it was spread out for about a month in this house seeing as it’s a pretty big deal…

Ok, who am I kidding?

DSC03546

What isn’t a big deal in this house!

DSC03065DSC03524

DSC03072

Mom and I found these heart plates at Target about a month ago and I fell in love! DSC03527DSC03468

DSC03473I went a bit crazy with the baking Monday morning before going to my clients childs funeral at lunch that day…. It sufficed as an enjoyable distraction   2012-02-13_10-25-42_6

There you have it…

DSC03485

Walah!

The cookies ended up going to the clients actually, I have officially discovered it’s impossible to bake for a household of 2 without the goodies sitting for days…. Thank goodness I work somewhere with about 32 “Mikeys” that love my any ones baking!

Mom baked a few things for me to bring home to the girls as well:

DSC03146 DSC03430   How cute is she, I know!DSC03452

I was actually bummed since Valentines day was on a weekday this year because Alex and I never get to enjoy lunch breaks together anymore but no worries, he carried his heart shaped zip lock bags with his peanut butter and jelly sandwich's to work with his head held high :)

2012-02-15_18-42-35_856

Haha poor guy, he gets the spotlight of all my girly festiveness, we just can’t have kids fast enough!

I believe I was quite the winner this valentines day, Alex got a much wanted chemistry text book (go figure) and I was surprised with new “big girl” jewelry as Alex calls it….

DSC03554

DSC03572

My birthstone! 

2012-02-15_09-33-42_118

I sent this text to Lou the next morning, sporting my new new!

Fourth Topic:

Alex and I got to meet baby Avery this past weekend and had the best time taking Julian to Oatland Island to have a special Big Sister day all to herself!

DSC03375

More of that to come, for now just enjoy the newest pics of Avery Sophia!

DSC03151 DSC03156

Avery is so tiny even her preemie clothes swallowed her!

DSC03191 Julian was such a PROUD big sister, she needed to be in every picture :)DSC03170 DSC03192 DSC03198 DSC03200  I have many more pics to update so if you thought this was a loaded blog you may need to skip the next one!

Hope you all had a lovey dovey Valentines day or as my work likes to call it “Happy Co-dependent Day”!