CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Getting in the Groove

Working full time now has definitely been an adjustment, at the end of every day I drive home wondering how people with kids and other activities handle it!?!??!!?

Just as we were starting to get in the groove of things…  the whole time change happened and that threw us for another loop!

C360_2011-11-0820-11-47

(Proof, Wednesday we had planned a fun dinner date out with Andy and Rachel and ended up staying in to order pizza instead, were pathetic I know but I just can’t keep up!)

Regardless, here is what we have managed to get done in the  Minnicks household the last few days!

DSC01235

Lou decided to bake himself a chocolate cake… just because!

(Did i mention we have been eatting out like crazy because as you can see cooking in this household leads to a small nightmare in the kitchen for the next 3 days!!)

DSC01231

Mr. Precise, down on his knees making sure his measurements are exact… typical Lou.

DSC01241

We spent Saturday cleaning like obsessive Meth addicts and the only place Tucker and Milly weren’t forced to move out of the way from was the hallway! C360_2011-11-0514-40-26

Until they were involved in the cleaning by bath time!!

DSC01225 DSC01227

I promise this was about 2 weeks ago before it got cold here :) DSC01214Spanky clean girl! 

DSC01221

After all of our cleaning we were on our way to get more cleaning supplies when we stumbled across a new restaurant in our local shopping center….. with home made milkshakes!

C360_2011-11-0516-33-25

Absolutely Ahhh-mazing!

Ahh, and have I mentioned we have been getting some really good fortunes in our fortune cookies lately???

You may blame it on the fact that we have probably tripled our Chinese intake since moving to Atlanta but never the less they are right on… I hope!!

This was Lou’s this week! C360_2011-11-11-21-18-16  …. Simply with the word “recognized”, I couldn’t ask for more!

Ohh and let not forget the continuation of changin leaves, I think we have all been a little guilty of snapping a few of these the past few weeks…

C360_2011-11-11-16-58-45

Or is it just me who get honked at for stopping at a red light only for it to turn green and I’m still trying to get a good pic!?!?!

I know, I should keep my picture taking abilities of leaves at home!

DSC01210

Are you ready for our BIG news of this week?? I made my first batch of Cinnamon Raisin bread!

DSC01254

It was honestly AMAZING, especially served hot and smothered with butter :) DSC01259

Sad that that’s our big news right? Well how about this, mom and dad came to visit us!!!! DSC01281

Tucker and Milly are thrilled as usual but the story of our busy weekend with them is to come because for now I’m too tired and too busy enjoying it!

DSC01282

Hope you all enjoy your Sunday and that it last longer than my Saturday!

C360_2011-11-0820-12-16

Good Night!

0 comments: