CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pico De Gallo and a “whoops” video!

As promised here’s the super easy and oh so fresh “recipe” if you can even call it that, for Pico De Gallo!

DSC06396

Ingredients: As much cilantro as you prefer (no stems)

DSC06387

Dice up 3 tomatoes DSC06389

… and half of a big sweet onion

DSC06393

add salt and pepper and its already done!

After we got back from Mexico last summer Alex fell in love with “fresh” pico and now he’s hooked!

I’m not big on veggies but love the smell of it!

Also this was a video from a few weeks ago that I forgot to share!

You will probably find it pretty humorous:

I’m such a klutz!! I can so see myself as that annoying mom running around asking my kids to smile for the camera in everything they do while making a fool of myself by knocking down ironing boards…. that have my “nice” camera on them!

Hope you all are enjoying your Sunday, we are pretending to be  Tara’s personal shopper today… by test driving a car for her before she comes up here to see me hopefully  buy it Wednesday.

I’m hoping that we can sneak away to Piedmont Park for the Dogwood Festival for a bit today too!

Happy Sunday!

1 comments:

Karen said...

Jen you are going to be the PERFECT Mom I am sure!! but yes you will take a million pictures!!!Can't wait to see those sweet grandpups this weekend!!!!