CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Celebrating The BIG 25!

As always I managed to spread my birthday out as long as possible and refused to answer to Lou unless I was addressed by “Birthday girl” 2 days prior and the entire weekend after my actually Birthday!

SONY DSC

Yes, I’m a birthday brat and as usual things got a little crazy this year……

SONY DSC

SNV31345

SNV31350SONY DSC

SNV31307

DSC02708

SNV31361

SNV31316

DSC02788

SNV31308

DSC02790

SNV31363

SNV31359

Sorry Lou, a handful i know, i know…. I promise I will be good next year… maybe!

SNV31340

haha So yup, it was quite an event turning 25, I got to celebrate with my Boro girlies, my family after Thanksgiving, my sweet hubby and again with my Atlanta family but it wasn’t allllll craziness, I promise….

Saturday we celebrated Boro style with a  trip to El Som and Mill House of course, it was pretty much all I ever wanted (period)!!  SNV31319 SNV31334 SNV31336I miss my old roomie and the fact that El Som used to be a 3x a week affair!!      SNV31323

….same goes for my other old roomie!!

 SNV31315

SNV31304

The night ended with my favorite events, Waffle house and Hill street….. Stephanie drove me down Hill St. TWICE since it was my birthday, what a doll she is ;)

DSC02611

Sunday was Round 2 at mom and dads before heading back…

DSC02593

Tara did an EXCELLENT job decorating and Tuck was such a good boy to keep his moms feet warm while she ate!

DSC02597

Mom got sooo creative with the leftover turkey and made turkey casserole- amazing!

The dessert was even better vegan friendly cupcakes and CHEESECAKE!

   DSC02610

As always, Lou made Thursday, my actual birthday very special!!

He made a cake all on his own for me this year, showed me how much he had been sneakily listening to my little hints (that for the most part i don’t remember purposely giving until I opened a present and remembered “Ohh i remember walking in to a store and saying I liked it months ago”!) and the decorations were tacky as ever, just the way I like it…

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

DSC02716  DSC02684  The night ended with cake and walking to dinner at a Hibachi grill at the end of our street (How cute is that!?!?)

(Tucker was thrilled….) SONY DSC

Side note: I FINALLY GOT A SNUGGIE (don’t hate).

DSC02798

(…and yes Lou made me pose with my arms up JUST like the commercials)

Last but not least we did it up one LAST time on Saturday at Tin Lizzys in Atlanta…..  SONY DSC                     SONY DSC

DSC02761

SONY DSC                     DSC02777

Alex and Rachel were shocked to find out how BIG their nachos were!!!!     SONY DSC                     DSC02762

Luckily I was there to help ;)

SONY DSC                     DSC02776

SONY DSC

Thanks guys, once again, you helped make it the BEST birthday EVER!

DSC02652

Until Next year……

SNV31344

0 comments: