CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Uncle B is Home and Trick or Treat!

Oh yes, you read that right! Uncle B made it back just in time to go Trick or Treating with Lola!

IMG_6781He brought Lola and Lox the CUTEST presents from Ukraine (his last stop) and Lola is obsessed with her little “family”!

IMG_6782

Would it be too much to say he wins the award for “who flew the furthest to trick or treat with my kid” lol

Ok what about “who flew the furthest to meet Lox” lol either was we were SUPER happy he is HOME (for now)! Just in time for all of Lola’s favorite holidays!!IMG_6853

We didn’t actually factor in that whole jet lag thing…. sorry Uncle B, one mode around here.

Go!

Double the excitement this year since sissy got to announce “her” baby in her belly last year and this year she has “her” baby to dress up!

Happy FIRST Halloween Lox!

IMG_6863Sissy went to school that morning as a witch!

She was SO excited!

IMG_6877IMG_6878Sweet baby Lox ran errands with me and Gigi and Uncle B to find daddy knight attire since that’s what sissy wanted him to be!

IMG_6883How flipping cute is my little mummy man!

IMG_6898Lola must have asked me a million times that day if it was time to trick or treat yet! She was dressed and ready to go (make up and all- done by her of course)! Gigi even got her one of those bun scrunchies to make her hair a fancy bun like cinderella!

IMG_6929IMG_6934IMG_6937IMG_6948We ended up picking Lox’s outfit based off comfort lol He was so snug and cozy as a little shark and loved having a bottle on the go in his stroller hanging with the big kids!

IMG_6977IMG_6979IMG_6986IMG_6989Lola was so over mommy taking pictures- she was ready to go!

IMG_6997

Her and Jadyn had SO much fun! They would run to each house and knock on the door while ringing the doorbell 5+ times while screaming trick or treat… and Jadyn would scream MORE while handing them her basket!

I carried a basket too (for my phone) and Lola soon started handing them my basket after handing them hers so “mommy could get candy too” her bag was SO heavy by the end of the night I had to carry it!

The best part was Uncle B and Mr. Henry found a dead snake in the road at the end of the night! Sissy was in heaven!

School has taught Lola all about months, seasons and days of the week but this girl is not trying to hear that it’s now November and Halloween is OVER….

IMG_7090I have  feeing by next year we may have to start putting our tree up November 1st so that she will it Halloween go!IMG_7119

I can’t lie, I love it!

She was in such a sassy little mood so Daddy had a little photo shoot with me and Sissy… oh that girl!

IMG_7102IMG_7111IMG_7113IMG_7114I think she has really found her way and her balance with sharing me and Lox and she just LOVES school now…. she has been such a sweet happy girl lately, even more than before.

She thinks she is SO grown and tells me everyday “mommy look how big I am then promises me she will stay “just this big”!

Most nights I have SO much I want to get done for MYSELF when they finally go to bed.. I get maybe 2 hours before falling asleep myself but once in a while it’s nice to just lay with my girl.

IMG_7153IMG_7156

0 comments: