CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Trick or Treat!

Gigi and I (and Lola) had a little too much fun decorating for our big night of Trick or Treating (and I’m obsessed with the Day of the Dead decorations everywhere this year!)IMG_0648

It was Lola’s idea to do the little snack bags of our fall mix which turned out to be the best idea because we had a snack while we walked (and never ate a real dinner)!

IMG_0749Jadyn showed up, walked in the door and just stopped and starred at me. Naturally waiting for one of my dramatic responses…I about fell on the floor from her cuteness. I have never seen a cuter tutu.IMG_0736IMG_0671IMG_0679

She was set on being a cowgirl until I bought myself this witch hat the day before Halloween… she slowly started taking it over and then fully claimed it so we ran back to get another one on the day of! Two witches it is (of course she already had the witch costume)!IMG_0688IMG_0747IMG_0699IMG_0701IMG_0713IMG_0719IMG_0776IMG_0742IMG_0743

She insisted on doing the last couple of houses by herself and told me exactly where to wait for her….IMG_0745

Next year we may come home early just so she can answer the door! She LOVED waiting for trick or treater’s  and kept asking if their would be more…. naturally we dressed daddy up and snuck him out to play trick or treat  a few times before calling it a night!IMG_0740IMG_0739

Happy Halloween!!

BUT WAIT!

I somehow forgot about Sissy’s Gymastics Halloween and look HOW CUTE she was!

IMG_0497IMG_0504IMG_0508IMG_0512IMG_0514

I can’t stand it! Ok for real moving on to November!

Woohoo!

0 comments: