CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 20, 2015

19 month little Mama

I have so much to catch up on with FALL finally being here but i couldn’t let this sweetness pass by! IMG_2558

Lola, you love nothing more than being a mama, feeding and changing diapers and cleaning.  IMG_2560

I couldn’t help but video tape her (for forever)! I just wanted to bottle the  moment up so badly!

Honestly there is probably no one in the word interested of watching the entirety of the videos but I absolutely adore them!!

 IMG_2561

Your such a good mommy and OH so fun right now,   you actually entertain  yourself a lot now and it’s so fun to watch you…. IMG_2601  I just love being your mommy Lola and I am so glad your already proving to be the best mommy ever!IMG_2609

I remember the Christmas present your daddy gave me the Christmas before i had you….. It was a necklace he had  engraved and it said “Forever Love, forever friends”.

The word friends always made me melt just thinking about becoming friends with her. 

It’s becoming more and more evident everyday how much our “friendship grows” and I couldn’t adore it more.

Your daddy always says how he loves watching my face light up when we play….  HE thinks we were literally made for each other.

We were Lola.

I spent my whole life waiting for You and now your here, my best friend is finally here!

IMG_2611

0 comments: