CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 29, 2013

Big, BIG NEWS!!

Well I have to say of all my excuses for not blogging lately this has been my best, most honest reason of all! It has also shown me that apparently I am pretty honest on here because it was killing me not to talk about what was REALLY happening in the Minnicks household!

We’re going to be having a BABY!!!

Baby Minnicks Announcement

I can’t tell you how long we have waited to announce this, well technically I can… since May 22nd but I can’t begin to tell you how long we have waited for this moment!!

Honestly I think my whole life I was meant to be a mommy and from the moment Lou and I began dating (yes, even as wee little pups) I believe every decision that was made both consciously and unconsciously was made with the anticipation of one day having our own little babies and wanting to prepare for their arrival!

When you wish and dream of something for so long it almost makes it seem more of a dream than an obtainable reality though…so for it to come true just really seems too good to be true for both of us!   I think that’s why we questioned it so much (well, that and the fact that I haven’t been sick once!)! I had 4 appointments and had to hear the heartbeat at two of them before we were willing to tell anyone!

It’s just so hard to believe all of this goodness is real!!

So anyway, many “secret” pics that I have been hoarding to come and the fun of telling the family and friends too!!!

Note to self: Officially the happiest, most excitable blog post ever!!

0 comments: