CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Happiest 3 Years!

I can’t believe it’s been 3 years since my wish came true and I married my middle school sweetheart!

Literally, when I was in middle school and high school every time the clock struck 11:11, I blew out birthday candles, salt spilled, you name it and marrying Lou was my wish!

print big

I realize people have much bigger dreams out there but if you met Lou, I think you understand ;)

He’s the guy who still waves his hand like crazy back at me when we are driving in separate cars and stop at a red lights.

The one that makes me feel safe, like nothing in the world can hurt you, physically or emotionally because he can solve any problem you may come across.

The one who text’s me religiously, Every Single Day to make sure I have a “hey pretty girl, good morning” text waiting for me when i wake up in the morning and again making sure i made it to work safely.

He has the up most amount of respect for what I do and continue to do with my life and has made selfless compromises every step of the way.

He is the biggest “kid at heart”,  absolutely infatuated by everything asking questions and laughing with excitement just by seeing an airplane, buying a book, learning why birds have beaks…. you name it!

He all too often has a look of confusion on his face when he thanks me for being so good to him, yes, he thinks he is the lucky one!

Best of all he is the one I can curl up with and snuggle with so perfectly it’s as if were made as a whole and separated at birth!

6060_644906300771_33024252_37244610_4930617_n

Three years ago seems as if it was just yesterday but when i think of how much has changed since them it seems like forever ago…

I had just gotten accepted into grad school, we were living in Clemson Alex was taking a full load of straight engineering classes trying to graduate early… We had big dreams but no idea what the future had in store for us…

Three years later and we still have no idea what the future has in store for us but this time and in this moment, we could not ask for anything more!

6092_646127458561_33024252_37314287_3542622_n

My mama always taught me not to brag but you will have to excuse me just this once, it was a worthy cause!

I love you Lou, don’t ever change.

Happy third anniversary to us!

0 comments: