CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 22, 2011

It’s Christmas Time!

DSC01728

…and we are SO ready!!

DSCN0061

Although I may need to explain “ready”.

You may think this means, Christmas shopping is done, presents are wrapped and goodies are all baked….DSC01749

Not at all, we have been doing way to much playing….

DSC01779

DSC01786

DSCN0090

DSC01792

lounging…

DSC01703

DSC01727

DSCN0120

entertaining visiting family members….

DSCN0074 shot_1324042225637

DSCN0094(all while visiting my favorite new dueling piano bar- of Atl)DSCN0093

DSCN0095

and lastly too much Christmas partying..

DSCN0084 DSCN0085  (The Team!)  DSCN0079lately to complete any one task…. including this blog! No worries here however, because I have more than loved every minute of it! Life is so much better in general during the Christmas season and everyone is festive and happy!DSCN0105

See….

Alex actually found this house on his way home from work and brought me to see it Saturday night after a long day of Christmas Shopping!

DSCN0116I promise I really did get a few things accomplished however!  

My long beloved JJ came and we ventured out on a full day of Christmas shopping and Magiannos :) YUM!

DSCN0072

(a backseat we like to call success!)

C360_2011-12-11-20-37-43

The presents I did purchase are now wrapped, wahoo..( and my den has since been cleaned too)!

DSCN0125

Our Christmas cards have been sent out~

DSC01771

Christmas goodies have been baked :)

DSC01818

DSC01795 (with the help of pinterest)

DSC01804

AND I hosted my first Christmas Party for the Year:

“Minnicks Family Christmas”

DSC01861

Is it weird that when it comes to meals and dinners I could care less about being in the kitchen but if there’s cute fun baking to be done I will stay up until 4am playing in the kitchen!?!?!?DSC01834 DSC01842

Sweet Lou even dressed himself for the party :)

DSC01851

We weren’t exactly sure what he was thinking when he threw that outfit together but he sure did think he was funny :) Thankfully he lost the tie before going to dinner but insisted on keeping his top button buttoned the rest of the night!

DSCN0126 DSCN0127

Lets just say I hosted everything except the main entree… for that we walked to Nakato, or favorite hibachi place and got to sit in the big room where you take your shoes off….

DSCN0130

We thought this was the coolest room/idea ever until we needed to go to the bathroom, leave it to Rachel to find an efficient solution.. slip on Lous shoes and pray no one looks down at your feet as you walk to the bathroom!

  Time for Dirty Santa/White Elephant!DSCN0132

I would show the present Alex won but considering sweet Ana keeps up with this blog a bit too closely I won’t….. Let’s just say Rachel had to attend a party for a bachelorette and needed to buy “something” while there…. the safest this to buy was “a book” and there you have Alex’s present!

DSC01836       So as you can see I’m about halfway there and “Ready” really only means I’m pumped about Christmas this year, as always!

DSC01768

So is lou!

DSCN0058

…And lets be real,  Milly is just doing whatever we ask lately hoping Santa treats her well this year! ha

DSC07913

Sweet Tucker Jones only hopes to help Santa wherever he is needed and hopes to deliver the presents to the little boys and girls “I’m all your Santa!”

DSCN0088

I’m sure I will be ready by the wee hours of Christmas eve night!

Merry Christmas everyone and good luck with your last minute everything!!     DSCN0064

0 comments: