CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall Is Here!!

DSC07306

… and let me just tell you, when I say sometimes I’m a bit overboard, especially when it comes to holidays, birthdays and traditions, I mean it!!

Mom and I even got our toes done today and I had to research  “Halloween toenail ideas” before going in! I finally found black, orange and gold swirls that were super “spooky” looking so I brought in a picture and told them I wanted mine to look just like that! C360_2011-09-29 16-22-03    They passed it around, said a lot of things i couldn;t understand and then finally told me “no, you pick a color”…

So black it was…. but I have been showing my Fall spirit in other ways regardless!!

DSC07380

Does Milly make the cutest scarecrow or what?!?!? DSC07382

Until she see’s, hears, smells something and then it’s all over! DSC07384   Tucker has still not quite grasped being outside off of his leash so his picture “opportunity” was taken inside :)DSC07409 DSC07411

Our back porch is flooded with beautiful acorns daily and recently I started collecting them before Tucker and Milly got to them, yes, they eat them!  I wasn’t sure at the time what I would do with them but it turns out the collecting of acorns came in handy, they make the best fillers!!

DSC07413

I just have to constantly watch the dogs to keep their little faces out of them!

It’s worth it though, I’m all about free decorations!! DSC07417

(Notice Lou’s decorative security camera lol)

In case you can’t tell I have had the most fun decorating with mom and dad these past 2 days!! They stopped at our house on the way home from Mississippi visiting grams from her birthday (Happy Birthday Grams!!) and the decorating began!!

DSC07281

Daddy loves the Atlanta Farmers Market and once i heard they were ocming I knew I would have to get him to take me there for pumpkins and guards!!! DSC07289

Oh yes and picture taking opportunity and ingredients for a new white wine sangria I will be trying out this weekend!

DSC07336

This guy, Pedro, was so excited to have his picture taken!  DSC07317

…and I was so excited to find pumpkins and Muscatine grapes that I always tried to force my self to love at Jenna’s house back in the day (because everything we ever did we had to be twins about it)! They brought back memories :)DSC07332

They always had a huge supply of them and the more you eat them the more you like them!

DSC07299

This picture does not do this pumpkin justice, it was huge and way over 300 pounds!! DSC07303 DSC07304  SO many to choose from and I would so go back every weekend if it weren’t south of the airport…. so maybe every other weekend ;)DSC07307

I love that place and they have flowers too!! I officially have over 30 pumpkins and gourds in our house now and the list of what else I need for Fall keeps growing!

Let me just say, it’s not my fault…. all of our fall and Halloween decorations are home at mom and dads (since last year we didn’t have “sufficient” storage) so i feel like I’m starting from scratch!!

Obviously i could just wait and get them next time i go home but as most of you know when it comes to moving or decorating i have the patience of a 4 year old!

Speaking of 4 year olds…..

DSC07245  

We spent Friday and Saturday with my most favorite 4 year old of all.. Jules!

DSC00345

We spent Saturday at the aquarium for Julian, Amber and Mrs. Karens first visit there, they loved it!DSC00355 DSC00365 DSC00388 DSC00389 DSC00398   She wanted to sit at the big viewing area of the aquarium “ for forever!”DSC00414 DSC00434

Julian and Uncle Andy! DSC00436

DSC00466

I love this picture, the boys and their mama! DSC00461   I loved the albino alligator, it looked like ceramic pottery before it gets painted! Do these really live in the wild safely? Seems like it would be so hard to be camouflaged and not get attacked?DSC00485

Maybe that’s why its in an aquarium? DSC00496

Julian and NEMO!!!!

DSC00498

She was such a big girl at the aquarium and loved all the animals!!

DSC00337This was our view from the aquarium parking garage, we have had some of the most beautiful weather lately, clear skies, cool breezes and sunshine everyday and although I hate getting pasty pale, I love FALL weather and cookouts!!

DSC00338

So after the aquarium we had a cookout back at our house…. it was so nice spending time with them and Julian literally danced the night away to Fleetwood Mac while eating away chocolate nuggets!

That reminds me, Mrs. Karen took a video of Julian and I dancing and I should so get it from her to post!

DSC00535

DSC00533

Oh yes and let’s not forget our celebratory breakfast Sunday morning for Clemson winning!!! ….Since we missed half of the game due to the aquarium, I decided I had to take Lou “out on the town” Sunday for breakfast at The Cheesecake Factory to show off his Clemson attire….

C360_2011-09-25 13-47-27

Let me tell you he got so many compliments for that shirt it was so funny! (Sorry Ney)!

Ok so maybe I just wanted this for breakfast but it was a good excuse as to why i needed to go right!?!

C360_2011-09-25 13-46-57

That’s all for now, hope I got everyone back up to speed with us! Mom and dad left after dinner tonight and just text me to say they made it home safely and right at about the same time Tucker and Milly’s depression set in!

DSC00561

Happy Fall!

0 comments: